I'm new at this!

gandr10@ho

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2007
:crazy: OK so I just bought a wii, had a n64 (still do) got this using the kids as an excuse but really it's for me! lol I'm a big kid at heart and love the whole gaming thing, it's a stress relief for me, but this is a bit of a puzzle for an oldie like myself, all this modern technology. Is there a Aussie magazine that I could buy to help me better understand all the things it can do. The guy at Toyworld thinks I'm a blast cause I was so excited about it. We have a common ground , we both love Zelda, but all I got with the pack was ICE AGE and I've maanaged to finish that in 6 hours. :yesnod: So if any of you youngins can give me some hints and tips that would be graetly appreciated.

Cheers

Welcome, and if you like Mario, you should get his new game, Super Mario Galaxy, which comes out in 5 days.

Hey bud! Welcome to the Forums. if you have any questions at all feel free to ask. I'd answer your question on the magazines, but sadly, I cant help you because i live in the US. Cya around!

Oh! and i hope you enjoy your Wii!

Welcome to WiiChat. If you haven't already tried Zelda: Twilight Princess or Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, then I highly recommend these games. Also, Super Mario Galaxy is to be released within the next week or so, so make sure to keep a look-out for that one as well. Enjoy your stay here.

Back