Im new, but look at this!

Looks nice! The smaller buttons make it a bit harder to navigate and find what you want though.

But that wii menu looks sweet! Too bad we will never see something like that

Nintendo would care if someone brought it to their attention instead of just hoping that they will come across it.

Wow guys thanks for all the reps! Im loving this community more every second...

Nice article, all those things I agree with (I don't own a big TV [19"] but whatever). Looks a lot neater.

Personally i think that the best innovation on that list is the Logon accounts, sounds silly as i personally wouldnt use it at the moment, but i cant help thinking how useful it would be for people with familys, even to the extent of password protection on some of the accounts so you could enable parental passwords on the kids account and not the adul accounts.

then each member of the household could have their own friends list, their own favorates for the web browser and layout for the wii menu.

i also think the wii messanger program would be great allowing you to chat in real time to friends on your list, would be even better if you could also chat to msn contacts, but i suppose that is unlikely.

i have to admit i like all the ideas on that list in some way or another.

in addition i would love to see a Wii wireless bluetooth keybord in white to match my Wii (even tho i dont think the wii could have any more peripherals if it tried lol)

and an update to the web browser, including the latest flash support and tabs or something similar so i can use it for more in depth web browsing

I like it. I think Nintendo should allow the WIi Menu to be Hi_def, so they can jam a lot more onto the one screen.
Their version is certainly an improvement on what Nintendo has already done, and that friend's list is a great idea. ATM the online is still a clunky affair.

Also while looking at that link I noticed the updated Mii's, they certainly need to add more options for these...you cant even make mohawks (properly)!

Back