Im new, but look at this!

Fed said:
10 Minutes into the forum and I got repped already... Wow.

big deal, you got repped....:wtf:

anyways nintendo is nintendo it will take em a year to do one of those

anyways i will hate it if nintendo put HD support into the new SKU's

or optical support

zeon9881 said:
big deal, you got repped....:wtf:

anyways nintendo is nintendo it will take em a year to do one of those

anyways i will hate it if nintendo put HD support into the new SKU's

or optical support

Ive been a member of this forum for a good 30 hours. I got repped about 5 times in the first 10 minutes of my account existance. Dont be a prick please.

the reason i like tabs is mainly to do with websites like this, usually i look through the ative / new topics and open any that interest me in new tabs, then i slowly read through them all losing them down as i finish, i dont know why i do it this way, i jus like it :D

yeah i keep meaning to get a chepo wireless keybord, but id love a nintendo keybord with a home button and maybe and some other cool extras that i cant think of right now lol

Fed said:
Ive been a member of this forum for a good 30 hours. I got repped about 5 times in the first 10 minutes of my account existance. Dont be a prick please.

no offense but i see no point not to be prick on you, i wsa just like, all excited when i got "repped' though no i could careless, the rep system imo is worthless

i couldn careless if you had 30 bars and only 10 posts

ill be a prick when i want to

That's a reasonably nice UI mockup - more options on one page (much better use of screen real estate), the [implied] improved friend management, etc.

zeon9881 said:
no offense but i see no point not to be prick on you, i wsa just like, all excited when i got "repped' though no i could careless, the rep system imo is worthless

i couldn careless if you had 30 bars and only 10 posts

ill be a prick when i want to

*cough*FAIL*cough*

Fed said:
*cough*FAIL*cough*:wtf:

again i dont really care

but back on topic

most the things on their wi cant handle nor a SD card seeing as how SD cards are only permitted to be 2 GB or less on wii

Back