Im New, but tried and true!!!

comandosmom

Hero of Time
Sep 3, 2006
Missouri
Hey,

First post! Ok, I originally belonged to the "Hyrule Town Square". Now I'm on the Insider forum. It was a sad day when the doors of "Hyrule" closed. But some of us have survived.

I joined today to find out all I can, being I Will have a WII :lol: .

I am an avid Nintendo fan, and especially the LOZ series. I also love Animal Crossing and The Mario Series too.

I got the original NES in 1985 and have had all systems of Nintendo since. I now have the cube (3 of them in fact), the GBA SP, and the DS.

Sadly I had to bury my NES, my first GB, and the Super Nintendo died about the same time as my 64. It has been a sorrowful journey, parting with so many good friends, but they all gave it their best until the bitter end.

The old systems, like Hyrule Town Square, are all gone now, but remembered fondly. The WII will of course have it's place in my Nintendo history!

I have a personal quote I use from time to time, to keep the focus. I made it when Hyrule Town faded away in the hours of faithful fans replys, gameplay help and cafes.......

SO LONG AS THOSE FROM HYRULE ARE HERE, HYRULE LIVES!!!!

Hope to meet you all soon. Comandosmom

Nice intro :)

By the sounds of it you're gonna fit in just right around here, welcome to the forums ;)

Nice avatar and signature did you make that? Welcome I hope you become great friends with everyone.

Thanks everyone, just saw some replys, been busy. Glad to be here, and can be friends with anyone, you dont want to be my enemy! I am known to carry certain items in my backpack: a stapler to fasten you to a tree, and an index card to give severe paper cuts all over your body. Sorry, I drink to much coffee!!!

Back