Im new i need some friends and wii friends for these games...

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
hi my wii code is in my signature if you add me private mssge me and these are games you can give me your code for...
mario stirkers chargerd
guitar hero 3
and i need lots of friends for super smash bros brawl so add my wii code and if you do private messge me

heres my wii code just in case its not in my sig
4743-1996-5960-8815

Hey welcome to the forum. If you're looking for friends for Mario Strikers Charged I suggest on checking out the Mario Strikers Charged Sub-Forum. As for Brawl, I suggest on checking out the SSBB Sub-Forum. All of these sub forums can be found in the Nintendo Wii Gaming section.

how do you start a thread was going to ask if there was cheats for gh3 and add my wii number and ask if people were from the uk or abroad

You can find GH3 cheats by just going to google and searching for cheats. Also, if you want to add friends just check out the Nintendo Wii Online Section. Finally, to create a thread, choose a section and near the top of the page click the "New Thread" button.

Hi everybody !

Im using this opportunity to invite all of you to interesting web site: www.funplaynet.com, some guys make new game MultiLudus for Wii and other gadget in the same time, my friends and me play all night this game. This game is very playful !
Im interesting for your opinion !?

Back