I'm new on Call Of Duty Ops - Need HELP!!!

Helter

WiiChat Member
Jul 17, 2011
Norway
Hello somewhere in the world:yesnod:
I bought COD yesterday and it's a great game, but I have a problem. When I choose the Zombie game, only one contol is working. In the manual for this game it said 1-4 players, but when I load this game, the connection lamp on one of my two controlls stop working. I can't find a place where I can choose more than one player (solo). So - can some of you great players out there somewhere HELP ME????

I believe you can only play one player on zombies if you'd like to play with more people you're going to have to find people online. So no splitscreen for BLOPS.

Are you serious? Xbox 360 and PS3 have split-screen capabilities for Zombies. Wow

and wasn't meant to be a hardcore console.

ithink the wii is pretty hardcore lol. but no one reason why cod for the wii don't have splitscreen capabilities is because for waw and mwr you had to use the wiimote so you need the entire screen to have better aim and precision of the game. however black ops have ccp capabilities the reason why it doesn't have splitscreen is because some ppl still prefer the wiimote over the classic control pro(ccp). and helter when they said co-op up to 4 ppl they mean online and up to 4 of your friends can play on the ps3 and xbox 2 ppl can play on the same cponsole in zombie and 2 other ppl not 4 in the same console so don't get confuse when they say up to 4ppl zombie's lobby maximum players is 4 so yea. hope this help you understand.

Back