I'm new too both this forum and the wii

Wiizilent

Wiizilent
Sep 24, 2011
Detroit
Wii Online Code
1333-6044-3921-1638
What's up? I'm new here my names rezil,rezilent but u can call me Ree for short . I got a wii for Christmas last year but just started using it so I'm a newbee lol . Please add me on wii my friend list is very short atm .I love RPGs fps racing games action/ platformers my favorites are Mario , Kirby , sonic but cod as well although I don't have it yet will get a cod game soon love using the perfect shot alota fun. This place looks really cool . I have ss n Kirby dream land on pre order btw both look cool

Last edited:
Hey! welcome to the forums! what online games do you have? maybe we can play together, the ones I have are below my signature, plus Excitebots! :}

Hi Name is jon i am new to this wii forum thing two just found it yesterday been trying to add friends and be able to message people on the wii to just talk about games and a lot of other stufff if u want to add me k

Thanx xatlar , that would be cool as far as online games go I have Mario kart and, super smash bros brawl will be getting monster hunter tri around Jan tho :)

Cool Jon Defiantly going to add u :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! add me to brawl, do you want play now? :} what's your brawl code?

Welcome to Wiichat, Ree. =) Hope ya enjoy the forums.

Since ya enjoy RPGs, you play any tactical RPGs like final fantasy tactics or advanced wars? If you haven't I'd definitely recommend you look into the Fire Emblem series. There's only one FE game for the Wii (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn), but the previous game (Path of Radiance) which was on the gamecube is just as great, even if not as great to look at.

Of course, I wouldn't recommend those two specific fire emblem games if you don't want a challenge. Path of Radiance in specific is notoriously hard. The GBA Fire Emblem games and the single DS games are generally easier, but still 100% enjoyable.

Back