I'm new

Metalthrashingmark

METAL THRASHING MANIAC
Feb 18, 2007
Long Island,N.Y
Wii Online Code
1702-7085-5888-0476
Hi everyone I just got a router to play.What I want know is how can I find people to play with? So far the games I got are wii sports,Need for speed carbon & Wii play.Cheers!

Questions. My wii says I did not register any friends. Is that why I cannot get any Mii parade going? It also says I have post at the message board,is this the right board?

Metalthrashingmark said:
Questions. My wii says I did not register any friends. Is that why I cannot get any Mii parade going? It also says I have post at the message board,is this the right board?

To get people in your Wii Parade, you need to register someone and that same person needs to register you to their Wii. Once this is done, any Mii's either of you create and set to mingle will go into the other person's parade. There's a "Share Wii Codes" link in this forum where you can list your Wii Code and name.

thanks for replying. I did register at that link. I did add some people but now my Wii says "In order to send messages I have to configure my internet settings" WHAT THE HELL?????

If you add people, you need to now wait for them to register you. Once that's done, and their Mii's are set on mingle, they should appear. It takes some time for it to update.

As for internet connection, try going back to the internet settings and test the connection.

Thank you! Yeah I did that. Now it says "no updates available since it already has the most current system software".Thank you & I added you to my address book.

Alright. I'll add you, but I need your Wii Code so I can register you to mine. I currently have 176 in my parade, so some may carry into your Wii after I get you registered.

Back