I'm not a gamer

ramsy33

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2007
Yes, it is true. I am not a gamer. I played Wii Sports Bowling at a party and I had to have one. I don't turn it on every week, but I am glad I bought it.

Welcome to WiiChat!

Thats how many people ended up buying Wii's..from parties etc.
Plus most of them are not "gamers" either, but no worries.

Wii is very easy to play as I am sure you can tell, glad to hear your enjoying it :thumbsup:

First of all welcome to the forum.

You are not alone. I wasn't into games AT ALL, untill the DS came out, i found button pushing very monotonos, i dont like to sit around i need to move a little, using a stylus on the touch screen chaned my out look on games.Then i got a wii, the most awesome game system EVER! It just dosent feel like gaming. I think that NINTENDO is brilliant, they have brought non-gamers into the gaming world! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome....

If you're not into gaming you probably shouldn't waste money on a PS3 or a 360 then. Stick to the Wii.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey you made it to a forum how hardcore is that!...LOL just playing. Before you know it some other console fan will piss you off and you will flame them then you will start to move into fan territory...LOL Lord help you if some thing curious comes out that also doesn't feel like a game. Hey but it doesn't have to be that way. Just be sure you have fun I'm sure some thing will come along that you think is even better than bowling. Nintendo is very good at making sequels better.

Back