I'm not sure

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Do any games for the VC have rumble or not?

I'm guessing no, but I've heard yes.

nope, i've bought 10 of them and none of them had rumble. So i think that none of them have it at all.

~Rival

The classic controller doesn't have rumble, and im assuming the VC games are designed to work flawlessly with that, unlike using a GC controller, so i doubt any do support/will in the future support, the rumble feature.

Have any of you played any games that actually have rumble for the VC. I'm guessing Starfox 64 is the only one out right now.

Anyone play that? Did the wiimote vibrate or anything while playing?

I've played Star Fox 64, no rumble. Ocarina of Time should/would have rumble in it, too, but I haven't played that.
Either way, I'm agreeing with Themadnun... it can't/won't happen. If it does, it'll be a while. It's not really a big deal, though. The *only* game I'd miss it in would be Goldeneye. Other than that, there weren't too many N64 games that it felt like part of the game to me.
I kinda feel like anybody missing rumble in N64 games is like the people missing ghost saves in Mario Kart 64... it was never THAT big of a deal to me.

OOT has the rumble feature in the 64 version

remember the stone of agony or wtvr it was called. after you collect a certain ammount of skulltulas, you go to the house and get rewarded by the children you helped change back to normal. i think its after you kill 30 of them?

unfortunitly there is no rumble feature on the VC controller so its a waste (also in fishing since its the 64 version, the guy who you get the rod from says "oh no you dont have the rumble pack!")

i have OOT and starfox 64... BOTH have rumble for me.
all you need to do is reconnect your remote WITH THE CLASSIC CONTROLLER PLUGGED IN and it should work. that is what i do for mine and it works with those 2 ONLY!

try it,
creativeone

Back