I'm now a PS3/wii

wenied

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
I've had my wii since January of 2007 and I love it. I decided to get a PS3 a few days ago simply because it's a good price for a blu-ray player.

I have to say, the 40 gig hard drive and downloadable demos are awesome.
Here are pro's and cons as i see it.

Pros of PS3:
hard drive
downloadable playable game demos
downloadable movie previews
the most amazing video game graphics i've ever seen

Con's of PS3:
After playing the wii for a year I'm finding it really hard to use an old style controller. The wii is soo much better in terms of how you control a first person shooter.
I rented devil may cry 4...it took it 25 minutes to "install" the game before I could play

All in all I think having both is a great combination..now I get amazing graphics when i want to on the PS3 and I get the awesome gameplay provided on the wii games...best of both worlds.

BTW..I downloaded a bunch of Game demos on the PS3 and the hard drive is already half full!

Summary- ---- the wii's controlers beat the crap out of PS3 and the PS3's graphics beat the crap out of wii

I'm glad to hear you got a PS3, I'll be joining you soon enough.
I will soon own me a PS3 and will really get my hardcore gaming back and running.Hope you enjoying every minute of it.

yep...that was an accurate summary of my long post

Yeah I will soon be joining you guys I also have a Wii

I will be getting a PS3 i mean come on the games coming out on it are going to be immense :)

I have a PS3, and I disagree with your opinion of the FPS controls that are "better" on the Wii. After playing MoHH2 on the Wii for too long, my hand starts getting tired quickly, and it's really uncomfortable. Also, I find much greater accuracy for standard dual analog stick controls.

Just my opinion, but FPS's on the Wii basically suck anyway...

manufan15 said:
I have a PS3, and I disagree with your opinion of the FPS controls that are "better" on the Wii. After playing MoHH2 on the Wii for too long, my hand starts getting tired quickly, and it's really uncomfortable. Also, I find much greater accuracy for standard dual analog stick controls.

Just my opinion, but FPS's on the Wii basically suck anyway...

I'll probably just need to get use to the analog sticks..... i find it really easy to aim using the pointer...hard to aim with the sticks...

Time will tell

I find them both to good, analog and pointer.
I kinda like the pointer since you aim directly where you place the pointer.
But I also like both hands on one controller.Its more comfortable, well to me.

heh. my wife just got me a PS3 last week. I love it. I wont play the wii much anymore but the kids will.

well get a 360 now then your the same as me

PS,WII,60 owner

except im a 60 gb PS3 owner

Congrats on your buy, the ps3's future looks really good with HOME,MGS4,Killzone ,and many more.It only get better from here for ps3 owners:aureola:

me will be gettin a ps3 soon had me wii since nov of last year

Back