Im pretty sure that nintendo is hiding something with the everybody votes channel

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Did anyone notice that last recent question on the everybody votes channel?

It asked what color do you prefer more, red or blue?

Blue one something like 65% to 35% in my region.

But i was just wondering if we finnaly are seeing nintendo sneak in some questions regarding the wii. Like, maybe that question was to decide the next wiimote color or wii color.

I dont know, just a thought...

nice thinking. i also heard that the update for that channel was also to disable the functionality of any modchips. but i don't know if this is true myself.

Yeah there is no doubt that this channel has a primary role as marketing research. There will definitely be Wii centered questions, its only a matter of time. I think they should put more than 3 questions on there if they want be anything but overt about their research, though:

"Do you like Ice Cream?
Do you make your bed every morning?
Whats a reasonable market share value you would consider, when offered a severance package due to Wiimote related injuries, and taking into consideration the recent gains in the Tech markets in both the NYSE and the NIKKEI?"

Thats gonna look a little weird, no?

you people and your updates killing mod chips... alright if nintendo wanted to do that... they wouldnt need you to download something.. if your connected to the internet on your wii at all... they could send a signal to kill a modchip if they had the capability... connect24 would do it... or even turning on your wii's internet would do it.. they know what wiis have been sold they know how to connect to them all... if they could "disable" a mod chip... they wouldnt need you to download anything to do it.. all you would have to do is get online

wezeles said:
you people and your updates killing mod chips... alright if nintendo wanted to do that... they wouldnt need you to download something.. if your connected to the internet on your wii at all... they could send a signal to kill a modchip if they had the capability... connect24 would do it... or even turning on your wii's internet would do it.. they know what wiis have been sold they know how to connect to them all... if they could "disable" a mod chip... they wouldnt need you to download anything to do it.. all you would have to do is get online
like i said, it was a 'rumour' which i heard.

i gave them a suggestion for a question whih was: blue slot light on or off?

hope it comes up

a better suggestion would be:

kick lucasarts in the ass for not producing a Wii game yet - yes or no? :p

you know i never thought of the wiichannel "everyone votes" as a marketing tool. i just thought it was some stupid waste of time with nonsence questions.

i requested my own question too....whoes better? the cops? or firemen? hehe

YALL BETTER SAY COPS DAMN IT! ;)

wezeles said:

Actualy, they DO have the abality to kill modchips. If they'd just give a very high amount of power to the points on the motherboard where the chips are soldered it would letteraly frie them. They could just sneak this in in a software update.

did you notice the most recent question is do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? thats obviously targeted at their online players. they want to know when we will be playing most, because some people will be brushing their teeth at that time : ) im just messin wit yall, im pretty sure everybody votes is just some stupid thing to keep us on the wii until they get some better games...oh and they should make a thing that sends you a message when a new virtual console game is available, i hate constantly looking on there and forgeting if its new or has been on wii shop, you know what i mean?

nic7 said:
Did anyone notice that last recent question on the everybody votes channel?

It asked what color do you prefer more, red or blue?

Blue one something like 65% to 35% in my region.

But i was just wondering if we finnaly are seeing nintendo sneak in some questions regarding the wii. Like, maybe that question was to decide the next wiimote color or wii color.

I dont know, just a thought...

i asked that question.. lol

"What color do you prefer more, red or blue?"... -_-

then i predicted blue.. because many GUYS play this and they love blue..

is that true??

Last edited:
nilsk123 said:
Actualy, they DO have the abality to kill modchips. If they'd just give a very high amount of power to the points on the motherboard where the chips are soldered it would letteraly frie them. They could just sneak this in in a software update.

if you paid attention my point wasnt weather they could do it or not... its the fact that you dont need to download something for them to do it... mearly have your wii connected to the net... they know how to access your wii once your online.. they wouldnt need you to download something just to change a chip... i doubt they would fry a chip.. they would just send a new program to it to lock it to a region again...

Back