Im returning my Wii to Asda

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
Asda = wall mart

Yea, ive kinda had it with my wii, so im gonna return to asda coz of whats it's doing! :sick:
1. The disc reading errors for mint discs are sometimes so severe that i cant even play my games!!! =O omg!!!
2. controllers don't sinc' properly and disconnect during play
3. Sometimes fails to let me turn console on!!! >:C
4. Scratched a disc to the extent that i couldn't sell as good condition

ARE THESE NORMAL?!?!? >.<;;

Lamar/TBD said:
Asda = wall mart

Yea, ive kinda had it with my wii, so im gonna return to asda coz of whats it's doing! :sick:
1. The disc reading errors for mint discs are sometimes so severe that i cant even play my games!!! =O omg!!!
2. controllers don't sinc' properly and disconnect during play
3. Sometimes fails to let me turn console on!!! >:C
4. Scratched a disc to the extent that i couldn't sell as good condition

ARE THESE NORMAL?!?!? >.<;;
No, this is not "normal". Just go ahead and exchange it, try again, sounds like you got a lemon. :)

Absolutely.

Although the Sync thing is normal to the extent, whereby you really need to use the sync button on the Wii itself to set wiimotes at default.

Otherwise, it sounds like you've got a dud console. Don't take it as a sign for all Wii's though, the failure rate is meant to be less than 1%, so just exchange it.

IF i were you i would try one more time with the wii, exchange it for another wii and hopefully (99.99% chance) it wont be faulty.
what games do you have, try getting zelda and metroid because they are 2 killer apps on the wii that are out.
unless you REALLY want another console

Back