im selling my wii...

ninja senses

[disturbing the peace]
Jan 31, 2007
cleveland
Wii Online Code
0180-9836-2723-1072
well i havent really been playing it that much latley. The only time i really play it is when i have people over. well i dont want this to turn into a flame war, but im going to be selling it with all my games and controllers on ebay. I was wondering if I can leave my VC games on it or will they have access to my information. Thanks in advance peace.

If you have any Wii points left on your account they could spend them... but do you care? Did you register the Wii when you bought it? I think you should leave the VC games and list it as a bonus over the other Wiis for sale :)

I suggest selling the DVD based games separate since they add little to the value of the console. Consider trying to sell it on Craigslist first. You can often get more on Craigslist because the people dont have to deal with shipping and credit cards and such. They just come to meet you and hand over the cash.

Last edited:
can anyone answer my question? I put all of my cc info on their when I was buying points and I want to know if it is stored somewhere in the system memory.

also does anyone know if I can back up all my mii's and saved games onto a SD card incase I end up getting another one

ninja senses said:
anyone!@!?

also does anyone know if I can back up all my mii's and saved games onto a SD card incase I end up getting another one
As far as I know the only way to backup the Miis is on the computer. Save games to the SD card should be ok.

ninja senses said:
thanks for actually reading what I wrote and not the title, can anyone answer my question? I put all of my cc info on their when I was buying points and I want to know if it is stored somewhere in the system memory.

??? anyone?

I don't have the answer as to whether or not they would have access to your personal info, but i would suggest placing a quick call to Nintendo toll free line, found in the manual, to find out if you're at risk.

Back