I'm sorry :(

Tacos

Banned
Nov 15, 2006
So, I really upset my girlfriend, and I feel horrible about it. I basically had an online girlfriend. We would send each other messages, and she sent me some pictures of herself. I knew it was wrong, but it just never seemed like any sort of reality. So, my girlfriend snuck into my account, and read some of the messages that we sent back and forth. In some of the messages, I wrote some inapropriate things. I told the girl she was sweet, and that I would like that I would like to meet her. Really though, I would have never met this girl, and never wanted to. She lives half way across the world from me. So, my girlfriend is now, understandably, really upset. And I feel awful about the whole thing. I have already canceled my account from that place, and don't ever plan on going back. What can I do to make this up to her?

first of all, tell your girlfriend now to get over herself. you had a "cyber buddy" you never met this girl right? so why is your gf getting all upset? also why was she going through your belongings anyways? personal accounts are just that personal.

your gf has nothing to worry about. you were talking online and flirting with someone who could of or couldnt of been a girl. youre all about "doubts" arent you considering you dont believe me? :shifty:

i think shes bugging out and acting immaturely. thats my personal opinion. you didnt do anything wrong. you talked to some girl online and said some things. big whoop. its not like she caught you with someone in the neighborhood and someone she knew/knew about or heard of.

again, what you did is what EVERY GUY/GIRL does. except they pay for it through special websites.

i wouldnt stress over it or beg for her forgiveness. i think shes being childish and if you DO have problems that this girl was able to fill the void with then you need to talk to your gf about it. if your heart is "straying" she needs to know.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
first of all, tell your girlfriend now to get over herself. you had a "cyber buddy" you never met this girl right? so why is your gf getting all upset? also why was she going through your belongings anyways? personal accounts are just that personal.

your gf has nothing to worry about. you were talking online and flirting with someone who could of or couldnt of been a girl. youre all about "doubts" arent you considering you dont believe me? :shifty:

i think shes bugging out and acting immaturely. thats my personal opinion. you didnt do anything wrong. you talked to some girl online and said some things. big whoop. its not like she caught you with someone in the neighborhood and someone she knew/knew about or heard of.

again, what you did is what EVERY GUY/GIRL does. except they pay for it through special websites.

i wouldnt stress over it or beg for her forgiveness. i think shes being childish and if you DO have problems that this girl was able to fill the void with then you need to talk to your gf about it. if your heart is "straying" she needs to know.

That is how I felt at first, but now I realize that I would be upset if I was in her shoes. But she keeps throwing it in my face. Saying that I cheated on her, and that I have 2 girlfriends.

Tacos said:
That is how I felt at first, but now I realize that I would be upset if I was in her shoes. But she keeps throwing it in my face. Saying that I cheated on her, and that I have 2 girlfriends.

first question, how old is your gf?

second of all, she needs a HUGE tattoo across the top of her forehead that says "loser" why you ask? because its the internet. lord knows that the internet is a vast place. there are tons of places to go and tons of places to "cause mischief"

100$$ says your gf once went into a chatroom and "cybered" because she thought it was funny to do with her gfs. i know that when i was younger and AOL was just comming out, i went into a chatroom with my friend debbie and we typed up bullsh*t stuff for laughes and got tons of "guys" iming us to cyber.

what difference does it make if you talked to someone for a while? its the INTERNET. this is NOT a real place....you werent on eharmony, you werent on jdate.com come on now! you poked your nose into something and came out with an ONLINE GIRLFRIEND. so what.

if you were in her shoes come on what kind of feminest crap is that? again its the internet! she didnt catch you sleeping with this girl, she didnt catch you going to the movies and holding hands! she saw an email......big whoop. cause thats really classifying cheating behavior......its a random girl selected randomly online that you talked to.

what, because im a girl your gf is going to assume youre "cheating on her" with me while i talk to you writing this reply to your thread?

2 words for her, grow up

Well, I'm not sure if she ever did any cyber chatting. But she has a myspace, and there is one guy who goes there and calls her cutie, and says he wants to hang out. They actually did hang out one time. They were friends a long time ago, and hadn't seen each other in a long time. I try to tell her that it is the same thing. (I actually think that what it is not the same.) But she tells me that is not at all the same, because what I said is worse....I said I had never had feeling for someone I had only written to, and that I thought the girl was pretty. I did say lots of stuff that was not okay, but like I said, I never thought any of it was real. I tell her I was just writing as a character. So, then my girlfriend says I am just trying to turn it around on her, which I don't want to do, because I don't think that is fair right now. She is mad, and that is what this is about.

There are other times she did things that I think are kinda the same too. She went to a formal military dance with someone she knew had a crush on her...she says that is different because she told him nothing was going to happen, and that it was towards the beginning of our relationship. She also went to a batchelorette party where there was a stripper, and she said things got, "out of hand"....I even made a cake for the bride for that party.

I don't know. I feel like yelling at her, and telling her it is not a big deal.. The bottom line is, I care about her, I upset her, I want to make it better.

Last edited:
she seriously is an idiot end of discussion.

this girl has the maturity of a fruit fly. how many assbackwards stories can she give you to make you feel like a total skel? does she have "provocative" pictures of her on myspace and alot of guys that write "omg youre so hott!" on it? hmmm i thought so because ALL girls have myspace pics with guys that drool over them (pshh i have one! hell i got a pic of me in my uniform in my underwear and a gun and all the guys on that page are cops saying that im hott and sh*t! my boyfriend knows about it of course but theres TRUST with us and he knows id never stray, then agian hes 34 and im 21 we have maturity and been dating for 4 years).

she needs to come to reality and come quickly because she is NOT going to survive this world. she has again no business going through your stuff. you were TYPING words that dont mean anything because you never met this person. you cant "love" someone you never met. it only happens in fake movies where the actor is friggen tom hanks and the actress is meg ryan (you got mail) except they worked with eachother and were in atleast the same damn state!

forget about this girl. you honestly dont seem to be problematic or a bad kid (all past quarells aside between you and me) and if she wants to be immature about it and throw away the relationship and make you beg like a homeless person on the streets for forgiveness then you dont need her. there are other girls in this world who can handel a relationship and not cause petty drama such an a pathetic internet chat with "imaginary girlfriend"

jealousy rears its ugly head

Thanks for your advice LC. I am just a bit confused right now. Also, it doesn't help that she just lost her job. And that she has always had jealousy issues. She told me that she had been screwed over by guys for her whole life (she really has) and that now, I am doing the same. I just feel so awful, I don't want to be put in the same group as the rest of those guys. I really care about her.

You have to admit that you would be mad too if you found that stuff. It is also hard though, because I am mad that she went through my stuff, but feel like I can't say anything because if what she found.

your girlfriend should get back to you
your so brave
for admitting and having an online girlfriend...

Tacos said:
Thanks for your advice LC. I am just a bit confused right now. Also, it doesn't help that she just lost her job. And that she has always had jealousy issues. She told me that she had been screwed over by guys for her whole life (she really has) and that now, I am doing the same. I just feel so awful, I don't want to be put in the same group as the rest of those guys. I really care about her.

You have to admit that you would be mad too if you found that stuff. It is also hard though, because I am mad that she went through my stuff, but feel like I can't say anything because if what she found.

youre welcome

i can understand your confusion and you have every right to feel bewildered right now, but, dont let outside circumstances come between you and your relationship with this girl.

because she lost her job doesnt give her the right to waste her productivity in looking for a new job inwhich she goes through your stuff. in the time it took her to snoop through worthless emails, she could of filled out an application online to a retail chainstore for a new job or wtvr you kids apply for for jobs.

and also, ive been screwed over by guys i mean who hasnt! guys can say the same about us girls too. i think everyone here can share a horror story about an unfaithful situation. i can and boy howdy ive seen my share of them as well from 3rd party view. i know i would be peturbed about the situation had i found my boyfriend with pictures of some random girl on the internet but how do i know this isnt just some pics a friend sent? my boyfriends friend down south sends TONS of pics of naked chicks and sex videos to him (this is a guy btw) and they look like personal home videos so what if one day his friend from down south sends this video and i didnt know what it was and i opened it and saw some girl giving a BJ to some guy but you dont see the guys face. am i gunna automatically assume its him and this girl or something wacked out like that?!! come on this girl is no detective i suspect.

i think shes watching way too much maury/daytime talk shows. she deff needs to get out of the house.

I disagree with LC, just because your relationship was online doesn't mean it wasn't real. Even if you did treat your relationship as a fantasy, you still should've made sure she was ok with it first.

So my advice is to make it up to her by humiliating yourself infront of her, her friends, and other people.

En4Neo said:
I disagree with LC, just because your relationship was online doesn't mean it wasn't real. Even if you did treat your relationship as a fantasy, you still should've made sure she was ok with it first.

So my advice is to make it up to her by humiliating yourself infront of her, her friends, and other people.

i know what youre trying to say. but this wasnt like an eharmony.com thing or jdate.com. this was just a random online find. 2 people talking because of common interest and it became something it probably and more than likely shouldnt of had.

or this is just some ploy for dateline ;)

but in all seriousness, if this was an eharmony thing where you pay for a membership and go on blind dates and talk online thats another thing because thats the start of a relationship

this was 2 people in random locations who more than likely will NEVER see eachother whatsoever due to circumstances that stop them from such.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i know what youre trying to say. but this wasnt like an eharmony.com thing or jdate.com. this was just a random online find. 2 people talking because of common interest and it became something it probably and more than likely shouldnt of had.

or this is just some ploy for dateline ;)

but in all seriousness, if this was an eharmony thing where you pay for a membership and go on blind dates and talk online thats another thing because thats the start of a relationship

this was 2 people in random locations who more than likely will NEVER see eachother whatsoever due to circumstances that stop them from such.

Oh I forgot, online relationships can't be real unless it's organized by some popular love site that involves money like eharmony. Then it'll be surely real! ;)

Maybe he was just fooling around, but he still did mess up. Who knows if the fun-fun fantasy relationship could've grown into something more. It has happened to friends of mine before.

Back