Im Starting to regret buying the wii

wii_cammy said:
Thats the thing
I dont got no job so hiow am I supposed to get money except form dipping into my account which i have planned for other things
And the birthday was in May so.......

GO GET A JOB !

Seriosly ! It's easy to get money if your single, live in an Apartment, and have a job that pays atleast $10 :)

If you are you can get a ps3/xbox360 :) :aureola:

call me mushroomedmario

1. Super mario galaxy
2. mario strikers charged(even though it comes out tomorrow)
3. ssbb,
4. metroid prime 3
5. no more heroes
6. disaster
7. sadness
8. project hammer
9. ddr hottest party
10. the MOH looks better than the one that ps3 and xbox360 gets cause the wii zapper looks kick-ass
11. mario kart
12. wii fit(i might buy this for my mother)
13. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
14. Wii music
15 Fire Emblem:dawn or something like that
16. Trauma Center: New blood
17. Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk
18. Shoot Out
19.Project Rygar
20. red steel 2
21. NIGHTS

uhh yeah thought i included nights earlier

plus keep in mind more mario sport titles
and more nintendo franchises(like star fox)

Yeah I know how you feel..

Well the Wii is a new console. Don't expect many great games to appear too sudden. At least the Wii is not like the PS3, a console that costs alot *cough, without having any good game to play yet ( *awaits for paintballers quote* )

Meh.. I like the Wii, it will have great games, I'm sure of it, but yeah you gotta wait. :)

I say keep it

If it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit. Ebay is a man's best friend.

On the other hand, you don't sound like someone who really knows what they want (if you didn't want 15 crappy games with no replay value, why'd you buy 15 crappy games with no replay value?), and as long as that remains the case, you're going to find yourself constantly unhappy with any change you make.

[GOB]I've made a huge mistake[/GOB]

demonflair said:
Yeah I know how you feel..

Well the Wii is a new console. Don't expect many great games to appear too sudden. At least the Wii is not like the PS3, a console that costs alot *cough, without having any good game to play yet ( *awaits for paintballers quote* )

Meh.. I like the Wii, it will have great games, I'm sure of it, but yeah you gotta wait. :)

I say keep it

and ricardo's ansew is final! :lol:

mushroomedmario said:
10. the MOH looks better than the one that ps3 and xbox360 gets cause the wii zapper looks kick-ass

I tend to mention MOHH2 in every other thread I post in, and I am excited that it's coming, but we got gipped by not getting Airborne. Heroes is just another WWII shooter, a nice enough one, but nothing different. Airborne actually has a reason for being made--Land anywhere in the level, choose an area based on your loadout, complete objectives in your own order, go it alone (man those AI friendlies can be annoying), AND it has the wonderful feel of parachuting that was so sparse in Vanguard.

I'm (Very) happy we finally get online, but I'm not blind to what we're missing out on. And the zapper has little to no appeal to me.

Yeah I don't like wii's lineup as well either my favorite console is the 360 by far It has all the games I like. Oblivion, Halo 3, Gears Of War, Unreal Tournament III The PS3 is getting Unreal tournament III also and has Oblivion but the online isn't as good that's just my opinion. It's awesome how I can talk to my friends playing gear's when I play Oblivion and I like the whole achievement idea I'm always trying to get those. Yes the ps3 is also copying that idea but I don't know if it'll be exactly the same and they don't have achievements yet If you don't have the money for Wii + 360 then yes Id sell the Wii for a 360

If you dont like the thread JcPackers then dont look at itI stated quite clearly it was my opinion!!!

Oh and the 15 games I have are quite good
The best ones which I may play once or twice every few weeks are
Zelda
strikers
Godfather
Resi evil 4
And Harry P5

If you hate threads like this why did you even come in here? just for a free post and to be an ass

I think he doesn't like these threads, but still wants to help out. That's what a lot of people do.

you should try some of the wii accessories before you get rid of it.
some good ones: friends, alcohol, and a first aid kit.

Back