Im Starting to regret buying the wii

Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl will both be online and those games will more than likely be played online for years and years to come, even when Nintendo makes a new console some years down the road.

Cammy, just find a job and try to get two of the consoles, or even all three, that should keep you satisfied.

demonflair said:
Yeah I know how you feel..

Well the Wii is a new console. Don't expect many great games to appear too sudden. At least the Wii is not like the PS3, a console that costs alot *cough, without having any good game to play yet ( *awaits for paintballers quote* )

Meh.. I like the Wii, it will have great games, I'm sure of it, but yeah you gotta wait. :)

I say keep it
LOL I pretty much agree. Neither the PS3 nor the Wii have many good games yet, but the PS3 has tons of games that I'm looking forward to while the Wii has three or four. It has just as many good games to play right now as the Wii does though.....

My advice: it's easy to get down when you hear your friends talk about "online play" but I think they make it much more glamorous then it really is. I didn't become a gamer to get more friends and be "sociable" Why would I want a system that "connects easily" to other people. nuff said.

redwagon76 said:
My advice: it's easy to get down when you hear your friends talk about "online play" but I think they make it much more glamorous then it really is. I didn't become a gamer to get more friends and be "sociable" Why would I want a system that "connects easily" to other people. nuff said.
Have you ever played online? It is much more fun to play against a human that is actually smart than stupid and predictable AI. For me good online play triples a games life.

mushroomedmario said:
from other consoles? well unless you have pswii60, that's always is going to be the case

hahaha.. pswii60 haha... anyway.. dude, I think we all get a big sick of it at times... but thats when you just need to think... and look at all the upcoming stuff.... its gonna be awsome and worth the wait mate.

What a coincidence. I regret Wii_Cammy buying a wii also. As much as I would miss the gender confusion jokes.

And no Wiired. All the cool people have jobs and don't have to sell one console to buy another. And all the cool people don't make random personal threads hoping people will give a ****.

No one likes attention whores. Especially not dudes who address themselves as "cammy" :(

I'd keep it. Mostly everybody I know that has sold there Wii regrets it or will start regretting it. Many good game with online features are comig out in the future. All you have to do is sit tight or occupy yourself with another gaming console like the 360 (what I have). I only have 4 games, but I know that very good ones are coming out, so I'm not going to make a stupid move and sell my Wii just because I'm being impatient.

EDIT: Paintba||er, I agree, playing online is much better than fighting a computer.

WTF!!
YOu come in and make your first post and call me a whore
Get a life mate
ANd Can I help it if people call me that

You might want to quote the person you're talking to because you make it sound like you're directing that at me.

EDIT: Thanks Cammy. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You should keep it and maybe get a 360 or PS3 for xmas? Or your bday. The wii is coming out with some worthy titles and you may regret selling/trading it.

Back