I'm still looking for a Wii... where can i find it? There all sold out.

nickrox1 said:
Please tell me where i can find a Wii :]

you really don't get how things work around here do you?

There is already like 2 threads on this page asking the same thing.

LEARN2EBAY

You'll get one for a fairly decent price on eBay if you're sensible.

Otherwise, pre order.

Even though you may have joined yesterday everyone here is treated equally.. new comer or not..

Also if you joined you should have read over the forum rules and or tutorials this site has to offer.. Not trying to be mean. Just suggesting how you could avoid situations like this..

As for finding a Wii I would try ebay or just try phoning around to various stores and seeing if they have them in.

Syntax said:
Even though you may have joined yesterday everyone here is treated equally.. new comer or not..

Also if you joined you should have read over the forum rules and or tutorials this site has to offer.. Not trying to be mean. Just suggesting how you could avoid situations like this..

Cheers for the welcome mate, im getting my wii in the morning and im very excited! :yikes:. Ill be sure to look around the site for tutorials and rules and i hope i become an asset to the site :).

Cheers for the welcome mate, im getting my wii in the morning and im very excited! . Ill be sure to look around the site for tutorials and rules and i hope i become an asset to the site .
where exactly do u find tutorials

Well for the forum rules go here

For tutorials I can't help you because I don't know where they are myself lol.

But if you'r on the search for a Wii, you could just call stores in the morning when they first open. Try Ebay if all else fails. thats just what I would do though...

gamestop or gamecrazy or your local game store

I happen to know for a fact because my friend is a gamestop manager, that they receive a shipment of Wii's once a week.
So if you have a good relationship with your game store guy's just ask them to hold one for you, and see what they say.

Back