I'm stirring the color Wii rumor pot....

mym6

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
ND USA
Just because this is the kind of stuff that keeps rumors like this alive...

My Wii is in for repair and they refer to it as....

CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL

If the Wii was never going to be any other color but white, why would they bother to specify the color of my console?

Discuss

Because, when they say WHITE, it doesn't mean the colour, it stands for
Will
He
Investigate
This
Enigma
Which obviously shows that it was just a trick , just to intrigue you.
Case closed.

mym6 said:

CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL

If the Wii was never going to be any other color but white, why would they bother to specify the color of my console?

Discuss

White could stand for a number of things ... such as your skin tone, the tech's skin tone, or the color "code" they give the Wii for certain issues ... but not the console color, NOOOOOO way, Nintendo wouldn't release multi-colored consoles.
*sarcasm included!*

mym6 said:

CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL

Discuss

Because pretty much anything ever manufactured has a manufacture color listing.

Plus keep in mind the same place does repair for Nintendo DS.

mym6 said:

CONSOLE ASSY WHITE RVL

and what about the RVL ... short for revolution maybe? The N hasn't totally rid the revolution label from their system after all ...

kenosando said:
and what about the RVL ... short for revolution maybe? The N hasn't totally rid the revolution label from their system after all ...

Um, on all wii products they have a RVL label on them, which does stand for revolution, thats what the project was called, revolution

Cpt.McCloud said:
Um, on all wii products they have a RVL label on them, which does stand for revolution, thats what the project was called, revolution

Obviously he knows that...hence why he said it seems nintendo hasn't completely ridden themself of the revolution name.

xIcaruSx said:
Obviously he knows that...hence why he said it seems nintendo hasn't completely ridden themself of the revolution name.

I was explaining why they havnt rid themselves of it. . . .

Not hard to notice really

Cpt.McCloud said:
I was explaining why they havnt rid themselves of it. . . .

Not hard to notice really

You didn't give a reason. Everyone knows Revolution was the project name.

bah im not into another color, just skin it if you want somehting different

xIcaruSx said:
You didn't give a reason. Everyone knows Revolution was the project name.

Um, thats not a fact is it, should we go ask the little girl over the road from me? or the elder neighbours?

I don't think so, and he obvi didn't because he wasnt sure if RVL was short for revolution, he was just bringing it up and I explained why RVL was on the product. Your banned, so no reply I guess.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Um, thats not a fact is it, should we go ask the little girl over the road from me? or the elder neighbours?

I don't think so, and he obvi didn't because he wasnt sure if RVL was short for revolution, he was just bringing it up and I explained why RVL was on the product. Your banned, so no reply I guess.
lol capt. FYI that was Vagrants dupe account. And yeah i agree it was a justifiable question.

Cpt.McCloud said:

I'm sure you will get a reply from one of his 500 other accounts....

Back