I'm stirring the color Wii rumor pot....

I missed a lot last night didn't I:lol:

Meh, then i guess I'l give it a day before he starts another argument somewhere.

Anyways, if a new colour was released would you buy it?

To be honest I like the white Wii's, sort of innocence about them:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
I missed a lot last night didn't I:lol:

Meh, then i guess I'l give it a day before he starts another argument somewhere.

Anyways, if a new colour was released would you buy it?

To be honest I like the white Wii's, sort of innocence about them:lol:
lol no, i guess after i sell my Wii and pay my bills if a new color is out id still buy white.

Almo said:
lol no, i guess after i sell my Wii and pay my bills if a new color is out id still buy white.

Yeah, I prefer the white to the one's people have 'made in different colours'

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yeah, I prefer the white to the one's people have 'made in different colours'
lol yeah, plus if you really want a different color as i said above a skin is only $15 max, alot cheaper and easier than buying a whole new wii just for a new color :wtf:

Almo said:
lol yeah, plus if you really want a different color as i said above a skin is only $15 max, alot cheaper and easier than buying a whole new wii just for a new color :wtf:

Yeah, if I ever get bored of my white wii I will probaly look for a game themed skin

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yeah, if I ever get bored of my white wii I will probaly look for a game themed skin
the old classic look skin is pretty awesome
wii-revolution-350.jpg

as is this one :p
wii-chill-350.jpg

though a mario skin would be awesome :p

also for my Ds :p
dsl-dmitosis-500.jpg

Almo said:
the old classic look skin is pretty awesome
wii-revolution-350.jpg

as is this one :p
wii-chill-350.jpg

though a mario skin would be awesome :p

also for my Ds :p
dsl-dmitosis-500.jpg

I'm loving that DS, I might go look for some skin's now tbh, just have a browse at what's out there i suppose.

Wii with a color other than white? Crappy.
One of Wii's concepts was 'white and blue', since all Wii accessory has that color. Wiimote, nunchuck, classic controller, zapper, balance board, ddr, ...
And even if there is a Wii with another color and looks stunning, I'm not getting it unless I have all peripheral with matching color and user interface with matching color.

Last edited:
a cheeper way to get one would meet my mates dad, he sprays consoles, bikes, cars, the lot and he doesn't it very well. He does it pretty cheep (i mean the price)

Back