I'm stuck at the very end in the sky temple *need help*

ninobomba

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2007
I got the boss key, and turned that huge fan off... but where in the hell is that boss door...

Your in luck, because I was stuck on the very same part just a few days ago. It sounds like you only forgot to do one thing...You already went into the top part and clawshooted the circular thing, and brough it down with your boots, however, you then need to drop down to the bottom part, but not to the floor. Drop down, then latch onto the gated ceiling. Then hang down inbetween the fan blades and clawshoot (while still hanging) onto another circular object. Put on your iron boots and this will turn on the final fan which will lead you to the boss room. This was one of my favorite boss fights!

Good luck, and rep is appreciated.

I got extremely stuck at that exact same location. Took me quite some time to figure that one out!

btw: just completed zelda today, w00t!

Does it make anybody else EXTREMELY mad that the people dont post back? For christs sake, I bet the guy just came on here for one day to ask his question. I dont even know if he got past the part, or even read my reply, because he doesnt take a minute out of his day to tell me he beat the game or (god forbid) say thank you.

Yeah thats why I ponder helping some people, unless they have been around for more than a few days. I mean I do my best, but if they don't come back it makes me quite mad. Just beat this game yesterday and yes the boss in The Sky Temple was quite fun Levesque. The final battle is great as well.

Im sorry , this is a really old post i made a while ago, i just completely gave up after being stuck here. Now im back into playing zelda again and just want to thank you for the help

Back