im stuck...plz help!

zaijin

(Wii RoCkS mY sOcKs)
Jun 21, 2007
australia:lennox head
well i just got my zelda game a few days ago im up to the ice peak ruins i just got the ball and chain and i went back to room 4 u know were the big blocks are and u haft to move them around to press the switch yer well the first time i was there i slid them around and stuff out of there proper order now i cant get them to go back to where they were????is there anyway i can make them go back to the original places????plz help

As I recall - if you stop, save the game and quit - when you go back to that room the blocks will be in their original position. Once you solve the blocks puzzle they will remain in the solved position. You can watch the puzzle being solved on My Cheats dot com - I'd post the addie here but they ask for us not to post third party web site addresses - They will show the puzzle being solved but really it is just a logic puzzle that if you look at the way the room is laid out, you can get the blocks aligned correctly to cover the pad in the middle of that room.

no saving and quiting isnt working either is leaving and coming bak there has got to be away to reset the blocks to there original places...maybe i need to push them bak to there places has anyone got a good pic of them in there original spots??????????????

zaijin said:
no saving and quiting isnt working either is leaving and coming bak there has got to be away to reset the blocks to there original places...maybe i need to push them bak to there places has anyone got a good pic of them in there original spots??????????????

Why do you need to move them back to their original spots, I don't remember having to do that......

286.jpg

289.jpg

Back