Im stuck :(

raygerrard

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
hey guys, iv just got the master sword and iv been told i need to find the twilight mirror and to go to the bustle in castle town. i went to the fortune teller and she said to fly to the sands but i cant fly? iv been wandering round for hours on end trying to figure this out but to no prevail. Its so tiring because it loads at every point in the town.

Please help!

go to telmas bar and talk to those poeple in there and look on the map where to go it is in lake hylia where the guy is at he give you a letter to show to that cannon guy out in the water and he shoots you off to the desert :p

go back to the bar in castle town, talk to the barkeep or go to the table to the far end of the entry door,, look on the map and it will tell you where you need to go (taht is the map on the table) then from there you should tele to lake hyrule and go to the howling stone there.. if you dont know where that is im not going to explain it cause its to much to explian...from there look in first person and look around till you see a long tower with a ladder you can climb, at the top is the person that the barkeep was talking aboout he'll give you a letter to give to the cannonier and hell sett the destination to garudo desert....

Back