Im The REAL HyruleZing

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
Ok, you might not believe me but, you better. So im the REAL HyruleZing, my brother made this account ( Oh god I need to change this avatar ) and he forgot to tell me that he was done making the account for me then he started to post 'bout stupid things like werewolves, he said he quit because of some random guys, this is what he said: I Quit that Wii club thingy. He said to stay away from: A fish guy, a assaian or something and a mr.mr I don't know who you are but im going to have to meet you first. Oh and im a emo girl, that likes mostly boy things, but im a girl and know it. The good thing is that he got everything on my profile right!! But have to warn you im not really like my brother. Im like myself. And if he ever said if he drew pictures, those were mine, he can only draw stick figures. So here is a picture of me I drew:Emo girl with short hair.png and a real pic of methCAUJJPFT.jpg ( I had a hair cut in the first one) So is there a way I can wise up to the rules around here because, I don't want to break any.

He said to stay away from: A fish guy, a assaian or something and a mr.mr
I lol'd

Welcome real HyruleZing
Welcome to WiiChat

I had a DBZ picture fight with your brother. And I was winning with Mr. Satan (If you don't watch DBZ, Mr. Satan is a total fraud and a looser)

Last edited:
Oh I watch DBZ, one of my favorite shows! He told me that he was winning, I pretended to be happy for him because once he was fighting a guy for a girl and when that guy he was fighting punched him he started crying,some hero he was.:lol: I knew the guy he was fighting was winning. And its you! Im pretty sure he wanted me to stay away from you because he lost that battle. What a sore loser.

Fake picture of yourself is fake

Will you shut up! It almost looks like me, pretty close.

Doubtable. Not to be an ass, but it irks me when people are like, "Heres me!" and shows people a pic they obviously found on Google Images.

Last edited:
Teasing would be the word for it. All in good taste of course.

Mao-Tse-Tung-9398142-1-402.jpg

Picture of me

Well I now know why I should stay away from YOU, but the fish guy, but you guys have to believe me, I look pretty close, REALLY to that girl in the picture I do have purple hair, that's not a lie. And I have Bing.

That search engine nobody except Peter Parker uses?

You don't know the meaning of 'Shut Up' do you. Would you like my brother to have this account and ruin everything and make more wereanimal stuff ( Is that what he made? ) Or would you want me to have the account and NOT make that **** my brother made...

Back