Im thinking of getting a 360

Beatle14

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
8450-7414-5993-5063
well the clues in the title lol, im gona get a 360 soon and jsut wondering what games anyone thinks i should get!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

I am thinking of Getting a 360 too. Lost Planet looks neat. New game Mass Effect is going to be good too. If the Nintendo would just get their online gaming going soon or start having free demos like 360 Live does now that would be great. I'll not get the 360 If I get a 360 I'll not buy many more Wii games.

Add me to that list. I will be picking up and elite on may 4th along with R6V and GOW. Possibly THP8.

cool i will, ill proberly get it in a couple of weeks or so.

Gears of War is a gaming masterpiece. You might as well skip lost planet. Reviews were pretty awful about it. Download the demo and see for yourself. I played for 10 minutes before I deleted it. I don't know what the Marketing blitz was about, but I wasn't impressed with the game AT ALL.

I would get gears of war if you are into xbox live but I would only rent it if you play alone.
My favorite game is Oblivion. You NEED to get this game

Games I suggest on getting once you get an xbox 360 :

- Gears Of War
- NHL 07
- Halo 2
- Guitar Hero 2

Games which are good to rent but not worth buying:

- Crackdown

Useful Accessories:

- Wireless Headset
- Wireless Controller

Seems to me that the 360/Wii combination is a popular one! (Thats what I've got and am very happy with!)

I'd definately agree with all the Gears of War recommendations. I'd also say that Call of Duty 2 is probably the best single player game I've played on the 360 so far and I repeatedly find myself going back to the multiplayer game as well. A bargain now that its only £25 brand new!

I also enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and Viva Pinata.

Oh, and theres plenty of Xbox Live Arcade games that are worth a look too. Worms, Hexic, Uno, Geometry Wars etc.

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed, Blue Dragon and Bioshock in the coming months.

Enjoy!

Bez3000 said:
Seems to me that the 360/Wii combination is a popular one! (Thats what I've got and am very happy with!)

I'd definately agree with all the Gears of War recommendations. I'd also say that Call of Duty 2 is probably the best single player game I've played on the 360 so far and I repeatedly find myself going back to the multiplayer game as well. A bargain now that its only £25 brand new!

I also enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and Viva Pinata.

Oh, and theres plenty of Xbox Live Arcade games that are worth a look too. Worms, Hexic, Uno, Geometry Wars etc.

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed, Blue Dragon and Bioshock in the coming months.

Enjoy!
you forgot about mass effect...

In case anyone is interested in buying a Pre Ordered Elite system they have several on eBay for sale. PM me if you want a link....I've got mine listed as wel. Let me know if interested

Gears of War
Oblivion

there are other games coming summer/fall that are gonna be good GTA 4 Vampire rain Halo 3 just to name a few

Back