Im worried!

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I am still wii less, not going to get into all that again, its just too hard to find them right now.
But what im worried about is, if it takes too long for me to get one, that I will miss out on all of the early games, like zelda and all those ones, plus I dont know much about the virtual console stuff..but I was hoping to play ocarina of time, but that may be gone!

Am I worrying about nothing?

Yup, you sure are.

The games aren't going anywhere dude, sure you didn't get them as soon as they come out but there's nothing wrong with that

You're not missing out on anything right now the only title worth buying imo are Zelda and SPM but Zeldas overrated imo again i didnt like the ending its seems like they add up all this climax but at the end just rush and close the storyline :nono:

You're not missing out on anything right now the only title worth buying imo are Zelda and SPM but Zeldas overrated imo again i didnt like the ending its seems like they add up all this climax but at the end just rush and close the storyline

You must be joking, im still wonderng what the microsoft fanboys' faces will be like at the end of this big console war...hahaha...priceless..

Zelda isnt overrated and heres some other games hat are gonna be awesome:

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Heatseeker
Godfather: BE
Super mario galaxy
SSBB
Manhunt 2
sadness
GTA (maybe)

And many more to come. be patient, the wii is a new console, it takes time for good games to come out.

Shadowpunk said:
You're not missing out on anything right now the only title worth buying imo are Zelda and SPM.

SSX Blur, Excite truck, wario ware,.

ottoman said:
worried? you must be joking, im still wonderng what the microsoft fanboys' faces will be like at the end of this big console war...hahaha...priceless..

Zelda isnt overrated and heres some other games hat are gonna be awesome:

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Heatseeker
Godfather: BE
Super mario galaxy
SSBB
Manhunt 2
sadness
GTA (maybe)

And many more to come. be patient, the wii is a new console, it takes time for good games to come out.

Yea but half of those wont be out till the 4th quarter of 07 hes sayin hes worried about bein left out of all the fun and im sayin theres only a few games out right now and he'll get a Wii by the time games actually worth buying are out ex.
Mario Party 8
Mario Galaxy
SSBB
MGS(Hopefully but i doubt it)
Mario Kart
Metriod 3
etc

Retman said:
SSX Blur, Excite truck, wario ware,.

..The Godfather,

Blazing Angels,

SSX Blur,

Heatseeker,

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance,

Red Steel,

TMNT,

and many more..

Alright phew! thx guys, I just hope I get it soon, cus im dying to play Wii!

Shadowpunk said:
Have SSX dont like it Warioware getrs old fast and Excite trucks multiplay isnt that good :nono:

Umm yeah its pretty much a common opinion that SSX Blur is a sweet game. WarioWare sucks horribly so I agree with you on that, and ExciteTruck (get the title right 1st of all) is a great game for single player action but it does suffer from a horrible Multiplayer component. However there are so many great and fun games for the Wii and there will continue to be great games for it all throughout the year.

As for the OP I find it a little hard to believe that he hasn't gotten a Wii yet. But thats just my opinion. I know they're hard to find and all but if you've been looking as long as he has then chances are you should have one. Especially since you've been posting here for a while now and posting the SAME thing over and over again. Sounds attention seeking to me.

MasterJedi2U said:
Umm yeah its pretty much a common opinion that SSX Blur is a sweet game. WarioWare sucks horribly so I agree with you on that, and ExciteTruck (get the title right 1st of all) is a great game for single player action but it does suffer from a horrible Multiplayer component. However there are so many great and fun games for the Wii and there will continue to be great games for it all throughout the year.

As for the OP I find it a little hard to believe that he hasn't gotten a Wii yet. But thats just my opinion. I know they're hard to find and all but if you've been looking as long as he has then chances are you should have one. Especially since you've been posting here for a while now and posting the SAME thing over and over again. Sounds attention seeking to me.

Pretty sure I havent posted the exact same thing over again.
And I've only been here since december. Thats not too long, and Ive been trying since the end of december, cus I had to wait to see if I got it for christmas or not. And its hard because I have a bestbuy gift card so I have to wait for them to get some in, which has been a while, ive been calling everday. Everytime Ive gone there when they did have some I missed them ( they wouldnt hold one for me, even after telling them id be there in like 10-15 min. Also ive missed spots in lines, all bad luck, but im not going to go into detail because apparently I do it all the time.
But honestly im not seeking attention nor do I need it. I was just wondering about the games is all.

I decided to buy a 360 this summer, and a Wii late 2007 or 2008. Simple reason I am waiting for all the good games to come out, I am not worried at all about not getting to play the game right away it will be there when I get around to it YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT:D

lisa-norfolk said:
does anyone know exactly when the first mario game for the wii is out in the uk????

The first mario game will hopefully be Super Paper mario which nobody knows when it out in Europe.

i have the same worries o_O the wii's evaded my grasp too many time for me not to :(

Back