Im Worrying!

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
As everyone has found out, Red Steels controls are not only difficult to get used too, it makes the game experience worse...and im hoping that Nintendo will be able to master the FPS controls for the release of Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, a game i am very much looking foward too.

anyone with COD3, or Fry Cry, are the FPS controls with the Wii difficult for those games as well???

I've heard that far cry controls are terrible and the call of duty one's dont seem to be to bad.

Nintendo will be taking extra care with metroid as people say its one of the games that will make or break the wii.

No need to worry ninty will master FPS's controls soon.

COD3's are excellent.
I think NINTENDO will sort it. After all they made the Wiimote they know how it works

Cpt.McLoud said:
I've heard that far cry controls are terrible and the call of duty one's dont seem to be to bad.

Nintendo will be taking extra care with metroid as people say its one of the games that will make or break the wii.

No need to worry ninty will master FPS's controls soon.

i thought ssmb would break it

Yes, im sure nintendo will master FPS's on the wii but the trouble is will third partys?

I have FarCry, RedSteel and MoH (and have played CoD3). Of all, I have to say MoH has the best controls. FarCry comes next, although you must adjust to it's sensitivity. It's just a tad to easy to over compensate.

Red Steel is developed and published by Ubisoft. Since Nintendo developed the Wiimote, I'm sure they have mastered it.

JCpackers05 said:
As everyone has found out, Red Steels controls are not only difficult to get used too, it makes the game experience worse...and im hoping that Nintendo will be able to master the FPS controls for the release of Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, a game i am very much looking foward too.

anyone with COD3, or Fry Cry, are the FPS controls with the Wii difficult for those games as well???

1st off you're using a huge generilzation by saying everyone. I didn't find them to be that difficult. After 1 level I pretty much had it down. 2nd it doesn't make the experience worst if you actually try to learn the controls. 3rd most people know that Metroid Prime 3 is going to be as perfect as can be for FPS controls. I think RS did a great job though for being a title launch.

There are in fact several games that will make or break the Wii

(Add if you want)

1) Super Smash Bros Brawl
2) Metroid Prime 3
3) Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid is made by Nintendo themselves so expect solid controls!

I got the hang of red steel straight away. Im actually thinking its more simplified than complicated.

Its the sword fighting that i think is way off

Back