I'ma get a good gamepad for emulation. What games should I get?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
K.

I've had a NES, SNES, SEGA, SEGA CD, and N64. But I havn't cracked one of those out in forever and a half.

I've tried emulation. But... Keyboards don't do the game justice.
So I figure I'll chug out 20 bucks for a gamepad.
I thought of this before, but I didn't wanna just sit on my bit in front of my desktop.

I'm getting a laptop, so I can play me some classics with my parents.

So.

NES.
SNES.
SEGA.

Best games?

I'm FOR SURE gonna "aquire"

Secret of Mana (Best game I have ever played. Ever.)
Zelda: A link to the Past (Best Zelda game I've ever played.)
Chrono Trigger (People say it's good. So I'll try it.)

And them I'm outta ideas.

I NEEDS YOUR SUGGESTIONS.
For my parents will immensely enjoy playing classics without being tiedto a console.

18. No Warez
Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offence.

Since you're a moderator, you can ban yourself. :)

I don't want to break the rules so I will certainly not tell you to 'aquire' Super Mario World or the Donkey Kong Country games. Kirby on the NES is also a fun game.

Last edited:
Emu...

Ok Id go for the the Logitech Gamepads they are they best and one of the only brands Gamestop carries. They are compatible for every game I have ever tried it on and on any PC.

As far as ROMs go I don't want to get chastized so I'll just say this, google top games for "NES" of all time and other systems to get a good idea what the best games are...

Harhar. You silly Billies.

I'm not asking FOR them or WHERE TO GET them :x
That's against the rules.

I'm merely asking for suggestions WHAT to get ;x

I've looked at the SNES controller, but have thought about other games. I may want to play other systems besides SNES.
You have to admit, they Playstation-style control is a very well desinged one that can work with a multitude of games.

SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD SATURN PAD
Meh mostly for Sega/arcade games but you need something that lets you use it on a PC

As for games I kinda need to know your type
Good (None blatent) games
EVO -Squaressofts never basterdised name game
You start out as a single celled life form and you EVOlve into other life forms

Final Fight 2,3 forget the first on the SNES
Errrrrrrr I like to hit things

Thats all I can think of for Nintendo
*plays on his Game gear*

I got one of those Logitech controllers today.

And I must say:
It's extremely comfortable. And it works!
Though I'm not sure when I'll be using the analogue sticks.

But wow. Sony should copy how Logitech is copying Sony's design!
'Cause man... It's like.. . A slice of heaven.

Back