image creation needs!!!!

Whenever I try to change my signature it says unable to save image. Help please.

There seems to be a lot of problems with people sorting their sigs out...me for one when i first started...

can you see the 'Insert Image' button on your message window..... Click on it, when the pop-up window opens Paste the URL not the IMG tags just the web address into the textbox available.....making sure it reads ok, sometimes its reads two http:// 's which is wrong.....

only one http:// then the webaddress.

did you follow ???

Last edited:
@AssasinGod

I use Corel PaintShop Pro Photo X2 for making the sigs

and Corel/Jasc Animation Shop 3 for adding any animation

2 sigs for the Scarred Delta clan....

I still have these saved in edit format so i can still change a few minor details, like colours or positioning.....if you want/need it altered just ask........nicely :D

sdbigshot.jpg

[noparse]
sdbigshot.jpg
[/noparse]

sdvolcano.jpg

[noparse]
sdvolcano.jpg
[/noparse]

Last edited:
hey

dude its looks great!!! but i found out my mwr fc so if it doesnt bother you can please put in there its in my sig.

Ugh!!

my sig want come up every time i try to change it it says invalid url! :cryin: i want my sig whaaa! lol

@ Bigshot, check my post #47 (scroll up a bit)

The url it self works, if you are following #47 don't paste the IMG tags, just the url....if you can hold out another day ill have your new Sig with mwr code on it

Never thought of doing it that way, but if it works....

This has been updated, to include your MWR code also.....
sdbigshot.jpg

by simply copying and pasting the following into your edit box it should work, I posted it into the quick reply box, and it worked.

[NOPARSE]
sdbigshot.jpg
[/NOPARSE]

Try using a pc if your still having problems.

[ EDIT ]
If the outdated BIGSHOT sig is posted anywhere, you'll need to edit your post as i've removed it from the hosting website...

Last edited:
it still wont work:( can either matheu or valcanoe login in on my profile and see if you can get it on there please!

I got bored, so made this....It aint great but it wasted a bit of time...

pokemond.jpg

Back