image creation needs!!!!

I know you didnt ask for it but I did it anyway... :D

toadstar.gif

This didnt work out too well.....the sheer size (for youtube) and the number of frames made this file over an ISDN internet line = 14secs to load... therefore its in a spoiler....

I'm already trying to make this better as but is going to take some time to create a dead (dying) stickman within the animation....I looks like he just falls off the image

lazyjack.gif

Ill see what I can come up with.....when I'm done ill post it back here and pm.

@adtr123
if you dont like the colour scheme, i can easily change it to what ever you want....

adtr123b.jpg

saying that i can tweak it to your preference if need be :)

Sorry to bother you again. But i was thinking of making a logo for my clan. But that really didnt work out too well. I made a couple but couldnt make them into pictures or copy them anywhere, with out paying like 50 dollars. So, i was thinking of basing it off of the bicycle company specialized. I have a specialized bike myself, and the logo is sweet. So, if anyone could make one for me, or tell me how i can make one. That would be great.

SD Clan logo

Ok, ive done a version2 also, as the resized image looks better on the 'v2'

Version 1
sdvclan133x100.jpg

Version 2 (the better one resized)
sdvclan133x100v2.jpg

sdvclan800x600v2.jpg

Be as critical as you want, i wont stop till i get the image you want :)

@rangers.......hows this? I kept with my ripped image effect...

rangersi.jpg

I can still tweak it a little.....be as critical as you like, i learn from mistakes :D

na bro so far it looks good but ill let u know when i want a new one if thats ok with you and the program you use is it a program that you pay?

Back