Images of Okami

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Capcom has released 64 images from the Wii version of Okami, showing the latest build with updated full 16:9 support. The game is planned for a release in four weeks in America, while Europe might have to wait for a summer release.

HERE

COUDNT POST THEM ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY

I just went through every single image. It seems like a game worth getting but I rather rent it. I believe this game is just a single player game and im really not looking for that right now.

It is definately a single player game, however it's really fun and a good buy. I played it on ps2 and would like to see if it has any updates on the wii. Its worth giving Amaterasu another shot and a replay on the wii.

stoopkid18 said:
It is definately a single player game, however it's really fun and a good buy. I played it on ps2 and would like to see if it has any updates on the wii. Its worth giving Amaterasu another shot and a replay on the wii.

yeah it will have new content.

Nice. Along with Bully, I really want this game. I haven't played the original, but I saw my friend playing it, it looks really good. I think they'll be able to do some cool things with the Wiimote interactivity with this one.

As for graphics, it's the Wii. Most people didn't buy it for the graphics, and I think Super Mario Galaxy's as good as it's gonna get graphics-wise, and that was pretty damn good. It'll probably be just like PS2, or a bit improved.

vashivihan said:
yeah it will have new content.

The only "new content" it'll have is using the Wiimote as the brush in game.

It also won't have the parchment filter like it does in the PS2 version.

I'm still buying, regardless.

VidyaVince said:
The only "new content" it'll have is using the Wiimote as the brush in game.

It also won't have the parchment filter like it does in the PS2 version.

I'm still buying, regardless.

well yeah, it will also have 480p, widescreen, slightly better grafx

vashivihan said:
well yeah, it will also have 480p, widescreen, slightly better grafx
Even though it does not have the parchment-filter, supposedly it looks much sharper on Wii.

I might be mistaken, but I think you can actually skip cutscenes now. If true that is a great edition for when you replay the game. I hate it when you cannot skip cutscenes!

EffeKt said:
...what the hell is this game even about? Is it a game made for kandy kids?
It's an action RPG similar to Zelda but it uses a really trippy Japanese artstyle that deals with Japanese Mythology.

It's a work of art!

Back