Imagine Super Smash Bros on DS!

febda

febda
Mar 31, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
2405-6882-7064-6142
I keep hearing romours about a Super Smash Bros on DS but it sounds too good to be true. If it was what would be the kinds of things you like to see on it? what controls? would you prefer 2D or 3D?
I think touch screen would be crap but with the D-pad it would be easy. Id like to see more new characters or maybe just brawl on DS would be awesome too.
What about you?

Yeah that would be the best way to have it, also you would be able to take it everywhere and play :)

kinda don't like it since pllp had to buy a new wii for brawl and ds owners r good to go and its portable

lol no way is there going to be brawl on ds, its way too advanced for the ds

Maybe the first game could make it on ds though, that would be cool. With online play too, and maybe access to some of the hidden features n stuff. Either that or VC.

Or the could make a new game for it, with 2d graphics because 3d would kill the series with blocky stuff. I dunno though...

Wiimoto said:
lol no way is there going to be brawl on ds, its way too advanced for the ds

Maybe the first game could make it on ds though, that would be cool. With online play too, and maybe access to some of the hidden features n stuff. Either that or VC.

Or the could make a new game for it, with 2d graphics because 3d would kill the series with blocky stuff. I dunno though...
with that said, do u know that there is barely 8 mb on a game cartridge? n that was 4 64. which is imo better than ds.(other than online play) the chip is too small n couldnt hold enough memory. thats y nintendo started using discs.just think of all that content on brawl on ds. impossible. basically ur comparing ds 2 wii. thats kindof idiotic. now the first 1 has a good chance maybe. but nintendo would only put it in vc b/c wats the use of making brawl n the first one. for example, a week before metroid prime three came out, thet put the first 2 games of the series. same with loztp. so y would they spend 1,000s of bucks to make a game that has a new verxion in 2weeks? so i think theyll improve the sound (maybe graphics) to the first 1 n post it on vc. sorry not gonna happen. n n e ways ninty already announed theyre new handheld for around mid 2009. with all these delays n wii shortages theres no way,

There's Something In Japan That's Similar To Smash Bros...

Uhm... Jump Super Stars I Think?

Yeah, It's all Shonen Jump Characters.

Wiki'd

Yeah ive seen that, looks awesome aye. But its a Japan exclusive :(

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
There's Something In Japan That's Similar To Smash Bros...

Uhm... Jump Super Stars I Think?

Yeah, It's all Shonen Jump Characters.

Wiki'd

If they can do that (with also SO MANY CHARACTERS) so must Nintendo be able too. I mean, they know how to make a SSBDS if Shonen Jump can (which isn't even a gamemaker company, lol)

Back