----Important----help me plz

WiiFanFtw

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
hi guys :D well, i was wondering if i should i get a nintendo wii right now or wait a few days/weeks/months/years for a change in the nintendo wii like a different color? a cool built in? anything. what do you guys think? and what games do you guys reccomend?

It is fine and dandy as of now.
However, maybe if you had some more specific questions we can help you a little better. As far as games go, you can search the forum and find info and reviews of pretty much every game.

well if you can wait then get one in the spring. It is rumored that there will be a price drop and different colors will be available. For games i would suggest: Zelda, Rayman, COD3.

I would reccommend leaving your computer this instant and getting one right now!!! :lol:

Seriously, the later versions of the Wii will have different colors, as well as an added dvd player. However, I wouldn't worry about that. I say getting one A.S.A.P. Believe me, you won't regret it. ;)

What they said... Because dvd player wont do anything really... Most people have a dvd player or u can play it on ur ps2 if u have it. All i need to do is wait few more weeks til i get mine and i WONT and NEVER regret it.

Stop spreading that damnable rumor!

It's going to be a firmware update and some new software to play DVD's, NOT some new hardware or "improved" version of the Wii itself.

I should put this in my signature or something, stop spreading false information!

You have to be kidding me. You're worried about the color? Do yourself a favor and just get the system asap as anything new that comes out for it will be in an update.

So there isn't any bugs in the nintendo wii right now? oikokokk im going to get it now. okay thanks guys cya :)

alocubano1110 said:
well if you can wait then get one in the spring. It is rumored that there will be a price drop and different colors will be available. For games i would suggest: Zelda, Rayman, COD3.

Lol price drop? Maybe if Nintendo feels pressure from competition or if sales suck. Which I doubt both.And no way as early as spring the system just came out lol.

Back