IMPORTANT INFO ON MARIO PARTY 8 IN THE UK lol!

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Nintendo are recalling back all copies of Mario party8 because of a small programming fault. The fault being it has swearing in it at some point of the game. I have been assured that is it so i would advise people to keep their originals coz u dont know how long it will b b4 they release it again. So funny though. Great game.

Sorry meant to say i've been assured this is the only problem and the game runs fine.

Napalmbrain said:
I presume your American?

Here in the UK it's a rather offensive term for people with cerebral palsy.

here here.. well said..

as for the game.. it runs fine apart from the stupid fact the the mini games and boards run in 4:3 instead of widescreen.. but i'll be keeping my copy..

I'm sorry for those of you who like this game, but to all of those who don't know, the game really isn't all that great...big dissapointment

haha that is so funny. How can 'swearing' possibly end up in a game like that?

mk_south_london said:
haha that is so funny. How can 'swearing' possibly end up in a game like that?

I suppose it's understandable. Some words carry different connotations in different places, and Nintendo's translators probably just didn't realise this one.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
I presume your American?

Here in the UK it's a rather offensive term for people with cerebral palsy.

well what do you mean its offensive to everyone withe cerebral palsy, ammerican or uk, but i wonder if the game says that to someone in the game, like " mario is spastic."

Back