Important info on Mp3, damage your wii? READ

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Found this on gonintendo.com.. I just got the game, havent played it enough to see anything. But i used my wii with other games and didnt notice anything. Lets hope this is nothing or if it is, Nintendo will fix this....My wii had an update when i put in the game..

Has anyone seen this in the game or has there wii been acting funny?

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption causing issues with Wiis?
I am making a post on this because you guys are flooding my inbox with it. I’m sorry to see so many people having trouble! It seems that some people that picked up MP3:C are having major issues with the game. Scanning objects causes lag, going to the map screen causes the game to freeze for over a minute, and some people are having trouble getting their Wiis to function at all! I have emailed our rep about the situation, and we will see what happens. Thanks to all of you for sharing your stories.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=23976#respond

Metroid Prime...

Im kinda happy That I chose to wait a few days before picking this game up. hopefully everything will go smoothly

metroid prime 3...
wow thats weird...i havent gotten a hold of the game yet but im sure nintendo will have an update to fix that soon.

CroCop, that crazy croat... one high kick of the left foot to the head... and say goodnight!!

Yeah, he's a badass when he's focused...otherwise it's just as likely to be CroCop going nighty night.

Well its a good thing they spent all that time perfecting it...

hmm...nothing wrong with mines either....and there was an update when i started the game.....:lol:

Back