important question

Somebody questioning their sexuality? Im not taking the piss, it's a serious question lol

Uh... I like girls because... It's the sex I like. @@ It's not that you're supposed to, you're just automatically attracted to them.

o_O not one of you said "i like girls for there personality" most of you just like them because of their looks? makes me dont wanna date guys anymore :[ lol jk

i liek girls for personality, but ofcourse i woud care a tiny bit about looks..clearwater huh?...so..uh.....what kind of personality u have? lol j/k j/k dont hit me..but seriously tho...are u gay? maybe ur bi-curious at the moment mami, u still growing up n stuff, but u sound like ur upset...about it....bi-suspicious maybe??? anyone?

Last edited:
lolz said:
do you guys ever feel like you only like girls because your supposed to?

I like girls cause I prefer things NOT to be shoved up my @ss. My @ss is an exit hole only. I would also prefer to NOT shove my c0ck up an @ss as that is disgusting, since sh!t comes out of it. Go ahead and be with a guy if you like sh!t.

csiguy4u said:
I like girls cause I prefer things NOT to be shoved up my @ss. My @ss is an exit hole only. I would also prefer to NOT shove my c0ck up an @ss as that is disgusting, since sh!t comes out of it. Go ahead and be with a guy if you like sh!t.
well said man.....well effin said

Both ends for me.
But think it throw before making any decisions regarding anything.
(and yes it does hurt first time)

Back