Imposible?

Bubbagump

Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
Ive tried so many times to get the springwater to the gorons even teleported but its seems imposible. I timed it and found out that springwater lasts 2 minutes b4 turning into regular water. and even teleporting right after i bottle it up i still dont get to the goron in time. Has any1 actualy done it? Is there somthing im missing? Has anyone else noticed this?

You just need to run right across Hyrule field to the newly completed bridge. The Goron is sitting there complaining about being tired, so you throw the barrel on his head to drench him. As long as you avoid the cactus barrel guys and the archers, you should make it in plenty of time. Be careful if you put the barrel down to fight, because the bad guys have no problem with busting it open in their attempt to kill you.

barrel? you mean bottle? Cactus barrel guys? Im missing somthing here....

There's one part missing to the springwater quest
After you get suckered into donating 1000 rupees to the old goron in Malo's shop, you should be able to talk to the other old goron outside. He will tell you about delivering a barrel of hot water to town. You have to talk to the goron by the newly fixed bridge to get him to mention it.

When you splash he water on him, then hot water becomes available from the goron in Hyrule. Use that to deliver to the other goron in the front field.

ok thats what i needed thanks

Master Foot said:
There's one part missing to the springwater quest
After you get suckered into donating 1000 rupees to the old goron in Malo's shop, you should be able to talk to the other old goron outside. He will tell you about delivering a barrel of hot water to town. You have to talk to the goron by the newly fixed bridge to get him to mention it.

When you splash he water on him, then hot water becomes available from the goron in Hyrule. Use that to deliver to the other goron in the front field.
What do you mean suckered into donating? Does that donation not do anything? Cause I am already about 600 into it.

Last edited:
Vysetheblue said:
What do you mean suckered into donating? Does that donation not do anything? Cause I am already about 600 into it.

LOL, when I say suckered, I mean that Link is generally suckered into running errands and giving away his own blood stained rupees for people he does not know. :frown2: Don't worry, there is a reward.

Back