Impossible to Preorder

brianrathjen

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
im planning on to get a nintendo wii but i found it almost impossible to preorder it because by the time i get to every store (right when it opens) they say 100 people have been waiting outside since yesterday...same with online wii preorders sell out to fast

Yeah, thats how it is everywhere right now, what you need to do, along with a lot of others, like us, is camp out a day or two before at Wal-mart of K-mart or whatever you have near, be sure to ask if they are having the sale though.

brianrathjen said:
im planning on to get a nintendo wii but i found it almost impossible to preorder it because by the time i get to every store (right when it opens) they say 100 people have been waiting outside since yesterday...same with online wii preorders sell out to fast
why would you think you could go to a store on preorder day and get there when they open expecting to get in on a preorder? I'f your not willing to camp out hours before the store opens you've got no chance at getting a preorder.

ya im just about wait till november 7th and just buy gears of war for my xbox 360

brianrathjen said:
ya im just about wait till november 7th and just buy gears of war for my xbox 360

yeah, gears of war is great... but can you swing the xbox 360 controller around and slash an enemy with a sword.... i think not

brianrathjen said:
got my copy paid off in full (got the LE of it). i cant wait. good thing i got Splinter Cell:DA to hold me over till then (only 8 days!)

its not really like that in scotland plp arnt really like that they get a preorder or not proabaly not because no one bother except me i got prorder im probaly 99% sure that I get a wii not zelda though 50% sure for that

Back