Improve

br3

Master
Sep 13, 2011
Ohio
Wii Online Code
6866-3863-7665-7436
Threat to users
Random people shouldn't be allowed to view fellow members e-mail addresses unless befriended even if they allow others to contact them via messenger. it should allow others to simply pass a message to their account(s) not give them their account info. So many people don't actually read the stuff when filling out information. That's just asking for trouble and those in charge have a responsibility to protect members.

Why can't I remove my console code?
it isn't the same code and I rather remove it completely than fill in 00000 like so many others. Looks silly

Staff
Obviously this is a small community but that doesn't mean staff should be allowed to censor others for rules they themselves break repeatedly. it just makes the community look bad. replying to threads concerning questions they have no answer for or a lack of knowledge in is also a huge issue of mine. When I come to a community that revolves around a general subject I tend to expect staff members to have more knowledge on certain subjects or at least point me or others into the right direction not "FLAME" or give bad advice.

These our my opinions on how to better the community don't like it or agree then don't reply that simple.:yesnod:

Threat to users
Random people shouldn't be allowed to view fellow members e-mail addresses unless befriended even if they allow others to contact them via messenger. it should allow others to simply pass a message to their account(s) not give them their account info. So many people don't actually read the stuff when filling out information. That's just asking for trouble and those in charge have a responsibility to protect members.
You can click on your profile "Hide my Email address"
Why can't I remove my console code?
it isn't the same code and I rather remove it completely than fill in 00000 like so many others. Looks silly
Its a bug that has been in the sites code for years

Staff
Obviously this is a small community but that doesn't mean staff should be allowed to censor others for rules they themselves break repeatedly. it just makes the community look bad. replying to threads concerning questions they have no answer for or a lack of knowledge in is also a huge issue of mine. When I come to a community that revolves around a general subject I tend to expect staff members to have more knowledge on certain subjects or at least point me or others into the right direction not "FLAME" or give bad advice.

LoL3.jpeg

Final warning on the subject
My words must take effect
Stop your bitching
Cause my ban hammer is itching

Ban me I really don't care and like i said my opinion ***** don't like it dont reply that simple final warning to you mess with me my posts/threads again and you'll see the real ban hammer

Herpa derpa diddle do.
I just gave a ban to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back