IMPROVMENTS. What the Wii needs to do to be better and or even the best ever!

How exactly did I contradict myself? I said I want the next Wii or whatever its called to be able to play DVD's. I also want it to have HD capablity? The Wii is okay as it is now but we all know in the future it will need to add something to make it stand above the rest. And graphics are very important so I don't see your point. The Wiis graphics are okay but they're not excellent. Therefore I say the next system should be HD

MasterJedi2U said:
How exactly did I contradict myself? I said I want the next Wii or whatever its called to be able to play DVD's. I also want it to have HD capablity? The Wii is okay as it is now but we all know in the future it will need to add something to make it stand above the rest. And graphics are very important so I don't see your point. The Wiis graphics are okay but they're not excellent. Therefore I say the next system should be HD

Man I can't read or something. Don't pay any attention to me. :tard:

Hmmm.
HD is not that important as of right now, but in about 2 or 3 years HD tvs will be much more cheaper and affordable for the average joe. So, I think that Nintendo needs to do something to keep Wii fans for a long time.

Jsheehan1942 said:
I really like the Nintendo and but thinking in the future, (2 years?) I dont think it will survive with its technology or features it has right now.

What they ABSOLUTELY need to do eventually.

1. Release a new Wii console version to have better graphics and be HDTV capable. Just with that the Wii would be the best ever.

2. Make the numchuck wirelesss so the wire doesnt fling around and also make the numchuck as strong as the wii mote in terms of sensitivety and responsivnes, so that it won't be unblanced like it was in games like Call of Duty.

3. Make the Wii mote and Numchuck rechargable using usb ports or a docking bay, so we dont have to always change our batteries.

4. Make the Wii's DVD player able to work and a new channel for movies similiar to xbox 360's just better and improved.

5. Make it so portable hardrives work on the Wii via the USB ports. Also have another SD slot.

6. Make the speaker on the Wii mote's speaker way better in quality because the one right now feels cheap.

7. Make online gameplay very easy to use (ex. xbox live) meaing no friend codes or any of this stuff. Just make it simple and also have a wireless headset for talking.

8. Have an ithernet input for the wii so people without wireless internet can still have all the online capablities.

9. Different Color Wii's! and also skins for it and the remotes.

Some things that would be nice (things that arent absolutely needed)

1. Add another buttom to the wii mote right under the A button.

2. Make the controllers more responsive and timed.

3. Have a media center channel for all the music, movies, and photos.

4. Make the Wii mote have a better grip, like using a rubber back for example.

5. Make it so the wii mote is like a protable memory card so u can transfer files to your friedns if you hav no internet or sd cards.

6. Make Gamecube memory cards work on the wii for game saves and other things.

FINALLY noomore stupid ports!!

WAT DO U THINK? AND PUT WAT U THINK THEY NEED TO DO
i would read the whole thing but i was to busy laughing from the first reason

edit: meh now i read the whole thing, i have thing to say to you: Get a Xbox

....well with the way things are going now...the wii WILL NOT fail....the technology 4 the wii already is a generation behind but its still doing great!

Back