in need of user reviews

Felixer

WiiChat Member
Aug 1, 2007
If you own BW2, mario & sonic olympics, Zak and Wiki, or if you have another game you think i shouldnt live without can you please tell me it and why you think i should get it.

i would really like to know about zak and wiki though seeing as how i have heard good things about it.

thanks for all your help.... i need a new game since SMG is so short :(

I own Bwii, so heres my opinion on it.

PROs:- Firstly, if you liked Battalion wars the first time around then you will love this one just as much.
-Action is fast and intense at times and online play is quite fun
-Unit variety and the fun in using planes bombers ships tanks and the grunt and most of these control schemes work with few screw ups.
-Online has Coop Assualt (objective based game) and Skirmish (kill as many as possible)
-Campaign is good difficulty, just about right.
CONs:-Campaign is too short (less than 12 hours for some players)
-Bounding box is far too small even on the "advanced setting" and sometimes takes away a bit from the games aiming
-Some people found online repetitive, i didn't, but just throwing that in.
- No leaderboards...
-(no voice chat, i assume you know about how stupid Nintendo has been)
Overall: not a bad game at all, good but not great. Voice chat could have changed that. Plus a server list like on MoHH2 would have been appreciated. so i would guess i would rate this game about an 8.0

Another game i would recommend is Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 (the aforementioned)
Pros:-32 online multiplayer....wow you should just go walk out the door now to go get it.
-Great control scheme beats metriod by a long shot deff. faster than my mouse and keyboard arrangement
-Intense online play with TeamDeathMatch DeathMatch and CTF.
-Good Levels to play on
-a blast to play
-Locked in at a constant 60 FPS
-Best online system yet on wii

CONs:- Wow, i really respect this game for control scheme but this is where you can tell the wii is too underpower, character animations are clunky at best. Movement look too smooth. (But really, as you play and really get into it you won't give a flying flip about what that dead guy you just shot looks like).
- It takes quite a few shots to kill, so your first few games you may find it hard to kill many, (trust me you get used to it, it gets very easy to be laying people out left and right after you get you play style perfected)
-Lack of Voice Chat

Overall: MoHH2 defines what the control scheme for future Wii first person shooter offerings. I would really like activition to dumb down the graphic from COD4 and put it out on the wii. My rating is an 8.5 a def buy for any FPS fan.

So if you buy both your in good shape.

thank you for that review! very long descriptions and breakdown of both were appreciated.

any other opinions on wii games i should own?

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

It's got hours, upon hours of gameplay. the first time through it took me just over 20 hours to complete. but once you complete it you can go back through it again with all your weapons/items that you had from the first time, and you can buy sweet new weapons. theres tons of unlockables and plenty of incentive, outside the good story, to play this one at least 3 times.

then after that you can play things like mercenaries mode, ada's missions (4), and separate ways, wich is ada's storyline that's parallel to Leon's. (ex. first mission leons over-run with enemies, but the churchbell rings out of no where and they all leave to go to the curch, in seperate ways you ring that bell)

the graphics, even though they are last gen, are extremely good. the weapons are all upgradable and the game is really addicting. the only bad part is the fact its a last gen game, but i missed out on it the first time around.

definately pick this one up. i have none of the mentioned games, sorry. zak and wiki got pretty good reviews though.

EDIT: id also recomend the godfather. beating people up in that game with motion controls is just too awesome to miss out on. they really nailed the controls for that one.

thanks for your input! i thought about RE4 but i have never liked any of the previous RE games :(

Back