In Need of Wii Suggestions (Brawl Delayed)

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Now that Brawl is delayed, I seriously need some suggestions. I need wii games/accessories to help pass the time. Here are my thoughts on certain games, PLEASE feel free to post games you think I would like (that I've forgotten) or attempt to persuade my opinion on games I've listed.

Single Player:
Mario Galaxy- Will be picking this up, but probably not on its release. Idk why, but I'm not too psyched for this title. Before Brawl was delayed I wasn't planning on getting it until mid/late 2008.
Resident Evil 4- Can't wait to begin this series. I've never played a RE game and this is just what I'm looking for.
Multiplayer:
Battalion Wars: *sigh* I was going to get this game, but for some reason I've lost interest. It just doesn't seem that great anymore, especially with the lack of voicechat.
SDvR 2008: You have no idea how excited I used to be for this game. When I heard it was coming to wii I literally jumped out of my seat and started parading around the living room. However, months ago after hearing news that EA was 'dumbing-down' the wii version, I completely lost interest. Any news on this title? This is probably the multiplayer game with the best chance of me picking it up.
Medal of Honor 2: Heroes: I don't understand the hype for this game, but knew it would be mentioned. Not much of a FPS player and Metroid is enough for me.
Mario Kart: Wont be getting this title until late 2008, most likely. As of right now, it sounds as though it'll be released just before Brawl, and I don't need any multiplayer besides Brawl.

1. Do you think RE4 (being just $30) or SMG (Not being released yet and being a hit title) will go down in price first? I will buy whichever title you guys think would take the longest to go down in price (So that I get the other one cheaper whenever I decide to buy it), which I am assuming will be SMG.
2. Is there any news on SDvR 08 to cheer me up?
3. Are there any multiplayer games I've missed that you think I'd like (I already have 2 one-player games that I am getting for sure, but no multiplayers stand out like that. My friends are begging me to get a multiplayer)?
4. Can anyone direct me to a wireless usb keyboard that they think would be good for web browsing/sending messages on wii? Are their keyboards that are compatable with usb and regular computer usage (via a converter/extra piece)?

As of right now, I'll most likely be buying SMG and SDvR 08 by the end of the year, get Brawl on its release and get RE4 whenever I beat Galaxy, however, all of that is subject to change.

Please feel free to respond to this thread in any format that you choose.

Last edited:
Get Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. Should be a good game especially with Wi-Fi. I wasn't gonna get it but now that Brawl is delayed I probably will. I'll take a look at the reviews of Medal of Honor 2 before I buy it but that should also be a good game with Wi-Fi. And also, I'm gonna get Link's Crossbow Training seems like it will be pretty fun, somewhat like Duck Hunt.

whoa whoa whoa!! ssbb is delayed? i thought tht was only in Japan

:wtf: does any1 no y? *sigh* i guess i can concentrate on other games til then

LevesqueIsKing said:
SDvR 2008: You have no idea how excited I used to be for this game. When I heard it was coming to wii I literally jumped out of my seat and started parading around the living room. However, months ago after hearing news that EA was 'dumbing-down' the wii version, I completely lost interest. Any news on this title? This is probably the multiplayer game with the best chance of me picking it up.

Reason I got a 360.
was excite for wii version but yea

The case was with me if i got GH3 on wii i get SVR 2008 on 360.
which was good

^There are only 10,000 threads discussing it. Stay on topic.

iam,just saying i was excited for SVR 2008.

anyways. you could just find another fun wii game like....Rayman rabbits 2?

that'll be good

^No, I was referring to kevn. We posted at the same time.

I'll probably end up getting SDvR, I'm just dissapointed that its being tailored for casual gamers.

Smackdown vs Raw should still be good no doubt.
They improved some things as well, so its not all bad.

yea, hows the GM mode like anyways?

never owned a SVR before always DOR or wrestlemania (x8-xix)

^It integrates story mode and GM Mode.

You send and recieve challenges, train and compete. Your decisions affect what happens to the story.

Back