In search of a new Wii game.

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
Hey,

I was thinking about getting Brain Training on the DS, but then I thought about Wii Play as that looks so fun, but I have seen bad reviews on it. Can people clarify how good they think it is? Also, can anyone recommend any good games to get? A game that's qutie involving and just generally .. addictive :D

Thanks in advance.

Though wii play is really fun for sessions of <= 1 hour with 2 players, it's nothing to really keep you busy. I see it as a cool extra, not as a full game.

yeah dont buy wii play to get "addicted" if your a violent gamer, try Godfather. or if you like moderate, addictive games that have online play, try mario strikers charged!

If you need an extra remote get the Wiiplay. It is really the remote + the 9 mini games for just 4€ extras. A very addictive game is for example Eledees (Or Elebits if you don´t live in Europe). Also COD3 is great and what I also love was Kororinpha (Marble MAdness)....

I didn't like CoD3 very much. There's good ideas of motion control but most if not all are flawed. The game starts lagging badly when there's more than average action going on, and I also thought the maps were poorly designed cause they have me thinking 'how the hell do they want me to do this'. I've played both cod 1 and cod 2 on pc for a long time, if you want to know my experience.

Mario.striker said:
yeah dont buy wii play to get "addicted" if your a violent gamer, try Godfather. or if you like moderate, addictive games that have online play, try mario strikers charged!

Just had a look at Mario Strikers Charged and that looks amazingly fun. I'm guessing a lot of people have it right? You know, I didn't realise the Wii could go online REALLY till now. All you need is your Wii Wifi adapter right?

Thank you.

Pros said:
I didn't like CoD3 very much. There's good ideas of motion control but most if not all are flawed. The game starts lagging badly when there's more than average action going on, and I also thought the maps were poorly designed cause they have me thinking 'how the hell do they want me to do this'. I've played both cod 1 and cod 2 on pc for a long time, if you want to know my experience.

You are right Pros. The game has some bugs in it escpecially when there is to much action going on and also always at the same points of the game. Beside of that I believe the game has managed to get good GFX,SFX and gameplay to the Wii. Not forget that a PC is 1000 time more powerfull that a Wii, there you only have to change your GFX card and you can play the latest games for the next 2-3 years.
Sometimes I also had that feeling about "what the hell, me against the German army????". It happened to me at level 5, where I had to sit on a tank and shoot the enemy, like I was alone. After a week I entered a cheat to skip that level.... But I am sure with trying and trying and trying I would have passed it...
I use to play a lot Battlefield 1942 on my PC, including online. And comparing to that COD3 is a bit linear, but I would give it an 8, because of the way it puts you right in the war. It is almost if you feel the earth coming down on you after a shell has exploted...... I will do my 30-min play review next week :)

CU

wii_cammy said:
r4ds its like a thing you buy and then you download all games fff of the internet

Okay, for one why would you say fff?

Two, why would I get one?

And three does anyone know about getting online?!

wops sorry boutt fff
and 2 you get 1 so thats the last thing you would pay for the ds
then you just download th rest for fre

Back