in ssbb...

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
do you think ssbb is going to be wi-fi? many people in mississippi are wondering that (or not xp) so what do you think?

ps. im sory i acted that way in may thread "kingdom hearts for wii"....i just got so mad cuz they acted rude!!!! im sorry!

pss. do you like pie???:cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :arf: :arf: :tard: :arf: :tard: :arf: :confused: :p :cornut: :ihih:

I like Pie LMAO!
But im from UK and Pie is a different food over here lol xD
But I know what you mean :)
Anyways I think it will be. Mario Strikers is coming Online on 25th May for UK and sometime in July for USA. So by the time SSBB comes out the Online will be up and running so yeah I think it will xD

cool...

but didnt mario strikers get a bad rating from x-play??????? (>_>)...................................CHOCLATE CAKE!!!!!........:cornut:

I also like Pie, I'm in England too. If this game is not online then Nintendo have gone seriously insane, they delay is back so far, and they must surely know that everyone wants this game to be online. There is no way that this game cannot be online and I am 100% positive on this.

Mario strikers was the first one, it was short but simply portrayed the basics, I thought this game was actually quite awesome. The new one we are talking about is called Mario Strikers Charged. This is released in Europe on the 25th of march, and will be the first game for Wii to use Online Wi-fi in Europe, this suggests surely it must be good? I base this on the fact that to release this as the first online it must hold up to a reasonable expectation not to get crappy reviews.

I also like chocolate cake lol, And Keyblader123, your spelling is awful lol :p I posted in your thread about the video channel with no evidence, the spelling there followed the same pattern lol :)

keyblader123 said:
but didnt mario strikers get a bad rating from x-play??????? (>_>)...................................CHOCLATE CAKE!!!!!........:cornut:

i wouldn't freak about xplay's ratings, i like the show and all but they can be very biased if they think they are too "mature" for a game, which im sure they said something like "if you are below the age of 9 years old and enjoy sports games featuring.......then mario strikers is the game for you, but if you are not i wouldn't reccomend this game" they're sarcastic like that.

It will definitely be online...

It would receive a massive amount of criticism if it wasn't online, so Nintendo can't really afford to make it off line.

Wii_Smurf said:
I like Pie LMAO!
But im from UK and Pie is a different food over here lol xD
But I know what you mean :)
Anyways I think it will be. Mario Strikers is coming Online on 25th May for UK and sometime in July for USA. So by the time SSBB comes out the Online will be up and running so yeah I think it will xD

what kind of food is pie over there?

hows dat?

hows my handwrighting bad? its on the internet so you dont know ma handwriting! shame on you!:incazzato: :p :lol:

he said your spelling, keyblade, and it will have to be online... or else.

i think this game will get good ratings, how cant it. the first 1 was great and this is one is updated, new controls and online play.and new levels. Ign gave the original a 7.6 this is what they said
6.5 Presentation
Slick menus and some funny in-game animation. Decent selection of Nintendo mascots, but there could and should be more.

6.0 Graphics
Runs in progressive scan and 16x9 widescreen moed. Humorous animation. Impressie particle effects. But textures are muddy and the framerate stutters.

6.0 Sound
Fitting crowd chanting noises and over-the-top mascot grunts and cries. Nothing too special, though. Runs in Pro Logic II.

8.0 Gameplay
Really fun multiplayer game. Tight control. Brutal check moves. Entertaining whether you're on offense or defense. Single-player experience is less rewarding as it lacks smack talking.

8.0 Lasting Appeal
The single-player mode isn't much to speak of, but the multiplayer mode will keep you entertained and busy for months to come.

the things i bolded nintendo probably improved on, if not all of those things. with online play, it will be better and graphics look nice. it also has differnt levels and u knock players off the stadiun ( for a specific stadium) and they are gone for a little bit. so with the new controls, different stadiums and gameplay. this game should do great!!

I LOVED This Game On The GC... I Always Rammed TheOther Team... Heheh... Always...

I Hope It'll Be Online!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I LOVED This Game On The GC... I Always Rammed TheOther Team... Heheh... Always...

I Hope It'll Be Online!

dont worry :), its been confirmed, it will have online!!!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

Well... You get Apple Pie... You get can Chicken Pie... That's all I can actually think of to be honest... I don't like pie.

Back