In Super Smash Bros. melee whos better? Falco or Fox

falco ( i cant belive i didn't see this thread ) because he's stronger and attacks arent like light but powerfull and still pretty fast

FOXX!!!!!!
im glad Nintendo didnt sell Fox McLould with Banjo to Microsoft

I WANT "RARE" BACK nintendos old company

they made classics
Banjo
StarFox Adventures
Conkers bad fury day
Golden Eye(N64)

i think falco is faster and has better C stick moves. But both characters are so over-rated

I'm not really sure since I'm awful at this game to begin with but my preference over all others has always been Fox.

Err i am going to say, Falco. Falco can kick the grandkids out of fox. Although both are so highly over rated. it really does not make a difference. Choose another character or bust.

Err i am going to say, Falco. Falco can kick the grandkids out of fox. Although both are so highly over rated. it really does not make a difference. Choose another character or bust.

Neither. Both are evenly match. Fox's shine/reflector can kill Falco with one hit near the edge. Falco can combo the crap out of Fox. Proof in this match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m3gitYccuY

Exactly my point. From what I've seen in actual matches between pros, and ofcourse, tier lists, Melee Fox and Falco have a nuetral match-up. But, I'll leave it to Dorkfish to find this thread and prove it himself.

Overrated?! Nonono. Fox and Falco are both more-than-viable Top Tier fighters in melee. Overused, like the other Top Tiers, yes. But overrated? No.

For sake of being a Brawl fanboy that I am... Fox is effectively, middle tier in Brawl. Falco is Top. Who's better now? ;D Fox can go Do A Barrel Roll! off the stage.

Back