India Birth Defect (NSFW)

Squall7 said:
I hate to break it to you, but India is getting more and more wealthy.

Sure, there are plenty of people who are impoverished there, but that's true of literally anywhere. And I don't think it's wise to assume or even rely on our media to accurately portray life in India. Considering there's also plenty of Indian doctors coming into Britain, I would say that India probably isn't short of their own doctors to begin with. In essence, I think this is more a case of chance rather than economic consequences.
I can understand where you are coming from, but the amount of corruption within the rich means only one thing:

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I lived in India for a few years before. :)

Byuakuya said:
I can understand where you are coming from, but the amount of corruption within the rich means only one thing:

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I lived in India for a few years before. :)
Very true, but then that also applies to virtually every country on the face of the planet....

...Only it's more hidden in some places (like the UK).

Squall7 said:
I hate to break it to you, but India is getting more and more wealthy.

Sure, there are plenty of people who are impoverished there, but that's true of literally anywhere. And I don't think it's wise to assume or even rely on our media to accurately portray life in India. Considering there's also plenty of Indian doctors coming into Britain, I would say that India probably isn't short of their own doctors to begin with. In essence, I think this is more a case of chance rather than economic consequences.
ok well hi im an indian and i just came from india last december... ok yes india is a rich counrty but it has a population crisis and too many people are curropted in the governementit is very sad but true. My uncle he is a very very famous man in india. he is what they call out there an IAS officer only 2 get picked each year in the country i think and he was one. anyways he was just on the news the other day about firing 200 sumtin police men for taking bribes... INDIA IS CURROPT! I love that country it is my mother country but its true the hospitals differ basically u have a poor place and a rich place. NOTHING IN BETWEEN! and for the goddess thing those are basically just village people with high religon if you go to the "better" places they would think other wise. i am punjabi but i understand the hindu faith and i can see where it is coming from but its not true they are just sort of "uneducated" peopl and i hate to use that term.as for the girl its best to fly her out here i guess but who knows what will happen i just hope she makes it and gets a chance to live...ty all for reading mylong ass paragraph lol :smilewinkgrin:

Squall7 said:
Very true, but then that also applies to virtually every country on the face of the planet....

...Only it's more hidden in some places (like the UK).
I agree. Corruption is much more noticeable in some countries than in others.

Anybody heared any more on this?

It was all over the news start of this week saying she'd gone into surgery, but haven't heared any more on it since.

in canada uk, corruption cant be seen by an average joe, it is on high levels only

I doubt most women in India get proper prenatel health care. I would be surprised if many of them got even 1 ultrasound. It was the same in the US a few years ago, ultrasounds were reserved for high risk pregnancies because doctors here thought they were too expensive, superfluous, ect. I'm sure hospitals in India have ultrasound machines but they aren't used on the poor.

Oh, and it doesn't matter what country you're in, someone's always corrupt.

Back