India delivers again - Baby born with two faces

I think we'd all appreciate it if you stopped finding humor in her future hardships, guys.

Yeah I don't see her living too long, I hate to say but theres just no way.

Interesting though, Guinness World Record stuff right there.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I think we'd all appreciate it if you stopped finding humor in her future hardships, guys.

^Hardships?
She could lie in someones face
with one of her faces
and laugh it out with the other
its a great advantage
shes like a freaking x-man.

Perhaps, or else she'll live a short and horribly painful life. She'll constantly be ridiculed, will be living in harsh conditions, and will never understand what it is like to be normal. And if she thinks that she might somehow find a safe-haven somewhere else, thats obviously not true because she's already being made fun of halfway across the world right after she's been born.

Have some damned respect.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Perhaps, or else she'll live a short and horribly painful life. She'll constantly be ridiculed, will be living in harsh conditions, and will never understand what it is like to be normal. And if she thinks that she might somehow find a safe-haven somewhere else, thats obviously not true because she's already being made fun of halfway across the world right after she's been born.

Have some damned respect.

your right

you guys should stop making fun of this
this isn't something to joke about

I see a pretty bleak/dark future for her. She'll likely, if she gets far enough, develop improperly also theres the whole everyone is going to gape at her factor, and well I hope she doesn't have a fragile personality. She may not get that far though. Definitely get her some hobbies. Art, Music, whatever, her parents best find her talent and focus and support it completely.

Well,
Shes being praised as a god
have you made fun of god before?
Exactly.

That can also cause personality problems.

I wonder what caused the two faces. Are you sure it isn't Siamese?

Whats siamese?
There was a show on tv
called sagwa(?) the siamese cat
and it seemed normal.
KHgamer said:
why dont you go skinny dipping?
Girlfriend is not here =[

At everyone saying shes going to have a crappy life or not live long, she is being worshiped as a reincarnation of a god and lives in a country with strong religious beliefs, im sure she's pretty much set.

WHOA WHICH ONE WORKS I DON'T GET IT!?

Dorkfish said:
At everyone saying shes going to have a crappy life or not live long, she is being worshiped as a reincarnation of a god and lives in a country with strong religious beliefs, im sure she's pretty much set.

i never said she was going 2 have a crAppy life..

Dorkfish said:

Meh... Theres still possibilities of pain and short life though. Not that I want this, but you act as if being worshiped solves all of your problems.

Back