Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

indiana jones short review

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by FloYdian, Jun 25, 2009.

1. FloYdian

FloYdian ....

ok so i beat it.

1st. my disc was very glitchy! it froze like 3 or 4 time during the game and i had to unplug my wii. also, some parts i had to redo because the game wouldnt progress! lol. never had this issue before.. anyone experience this?

of course it must be compared to force unleashed because its a george lucas arts thing. its just as fun but just a bit harder to beat. a little bit of puzzle solving but not as hard as zelda.

controls were cool, swinging the wiimote to bunch and to throw objects.. using the whip was cool. i admit at the end your in a car and to control it, its not like mariokart, its the nunchuck and wiimote together. that **** was a pain.

8 hour game i think. some of the artifacts are hard to get.
    i havnt tried the co-op. but looks cool.. you can unlock like 4 different clothes or person.

if you own force you might as well own this. 8.9/10 or 8.5 because of glitches.

2. Skippy

Skippy WiiChat Member

That's the first good review I've heard of that game. Everyone else that I've read hates it.

3. FloYdian

FloYdian ....

i love indiana jones and im casual :)

i want to say also about thye story... its a bit hard to follow. not as epic but still sweet.

you can go to any level after you beat it to collect the missing items unlike ForceU.

i beat it on normal.

#3 FloYdian, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2009