Indianapolis 500 Legends (Wii)

highroller

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
This game has excellent graphics for the Wii and it is coming soon. Looks pretty nice. Hope it is good

heard its gonna suck. but dont quote me on that, sumone said it on the forum, we all know how credible that is.

not interested enough too do any research though, i hope for yoru sake its good though.

Hrmm racing around an oval track, doesn't sound the best to me, but hey i'm not much into nascar/indy :/

jwm2 said:
Hrmm racing around an oval track, doesn't sound the best to me, but hey i'm not much into nascar/indy :/
I'm not much for Indy/Nascar either believe it or not(note the location), however I still have respect for that track. What the track lacks in intense driving it makes up for in sheer speed, which applies the use of precision driving and rapid reflexes to master it's 2 mile stretch.

Hopefully to keep things interesting the game won't JUST have the Brickyard and will utilize other tracks along with it. Chances this will be the case and the game title is just cashing in on it's name.

Let me guess this game is due out in May of 2008? :lol:

Yeah i have respect for the drivers, i just dont think it sounds like a fun racing game. I love racing games of all types but this one just sound boring. Hopefully i'm wrong, if so i will pick up a copy and recant my words :)

Back