Infamous, Sacred 2, Cross Edge...

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
Anyone planning on picking up either of these games this month?

After a fairly slow few months from my perspective, game releases seem to be picking up at a very unusual time (summer tends to be the slowest time for game releases in my experience). For my part, I'll probably end up picking them all up at some point. Sacred 2 is a definate buy for me on day 1, if not only for the same screen co-op Diablo-like game play. Playing Disgaea 3 (awesome game BTW) has me in the mood for Cross Edge, and Infamous looks to be a really good sandbox game. I would have bought Godfather II for my sandbox fix, but I refused to buy it when I heard about the level 4 weapon D/L BS.

Oh, and did anyone watch the Mafia II videos that were put out fairly recently? That game is looking really good.

If I had a PS3, I'd buy inFAMOUS in a heartbeat, along with many other PS3 games.

Just so you guys know, IGN is the first to speak. 9.2, 9.0, and 8.6 were scores for inFAMOUS.

Those are some damn good scores.

Yeah, I'll definitely get Infamous at some point soon. Not on day 1, but I think IGN convinced me enough to get it. Now, if I hate the demo, I for sure won't, but I'm thinking I'm going to like it.

Ah, another great PS3 exclusive. They just keep coming don't they?

My B-day is this month and if I don't manage to get a PS3 I'll be pissed. I was promised one laster years B-day, last years Christmas, but no promises this year but I got that feeling. >=/

With Infamous, Ghostbusters, and Uncharted 2 coming out this year I can't afford to wait!

This Christmas I'm going to try to get a PS3 and InFamous, as well as Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.

Back